Howe/LaGrange/Wolcottville, Indiana....

kg2789

Reaction score
Hi everyone! For starters, I'm an ASL 3 student this semester at Stark State College in Canton, Ohio. I know you're probably wondering why it is that I'm posting about Indiana, instead of Ohio? Well, I'm going out of state this coming week, and I'll be missing out on class. But, considering how I hate getting behind, and not being on track, I might as well get some work done while being out of state. I was wondering if anyone lived in this area, and would like to meet up, have a conversation, and possibly be of help in completing some observation hours for school. I'm getting better with my fluidity of using ASL, so I may be a little unsure about stuff, but I'm pretty good with fingerspelling if I don't know how to sign something. I would just like to have a little conversation, get to know you, ask some questions, and hopefully you'd be ok with my writing a paper of my experiences. Everything is confidential between myself and my teacher. No other students read my papers, so I don't want anyone to feel weird, especially because I'm out of state. But, if anyone is interested, I'd love to meet up! I don't bite, I promise, I'm actually really nice, and rather silly.

Thank you for your time.

Again, if interested, please contact me at kaylagreen2789@yahoo.com.
Thank you! :D

I'm 3.5 hours away in Lafayette, so that's not really practical, but it looks like you'll be quite close to Goshen and Goshen College, which has a strong/large ASL interpreting program. You might try contacting the instructors there and see if they can put you in touch with someone local.

Good lucK!

I'll actually be driving through Lafayette on my way into the area! Too bad I can't make a pit stop! LOL! But thank you! I will have to consider that. I do have a friend who lives in Goshen, but I haven't talked to him in quite sometime, so I don't know how that could benefit me. I'm not too good with the area, just my familiar places that I've been while up visiting my family. I'm an Ohio girl, I know Ohio like a pair of socks. Lol. =]

Back