Howdy, I'm a newbie on this site!...

Supermancag99

Reaction score
Hey Y'all....

This is Chris Guidry, from Louisiana... I am just simple to join on this.. I could have join this site a long ago.. Oh well, my freind asked me to join and checking them out.

here am I, If you want to know who am I, and checking me out, so here is the link

Chris Guidry: Biography Site.

If anyone of you.. know or knew who am I... Please contact me, I have been disappeared in past of 10 years, since I left Galllaudet University from 1998 to 2001.

I'm forward to see to post some, and feel free to contact, or keep annoy me, heh.......

Chris

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of new-8.jpg
    Copy of Copy of new-8.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Well, it happen when you are not aware of AllDeaf. Anyway, it just celebrate five years of being on the forum. So not to worry about that. I am glad you finish Gallaudet University and now you can relax and have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Ah, I think I've seen you around on another forum, TagDeaf that is.

Well, Welcome to AllDeaf :) Enjoy your stay.

:wave:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! This is an interesting site to browse around the threads of interest. Enjoy! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Well, it happen when you are not aware of AllDeaf. Anyway, it just celebrate five years of being on the forum. So not to worry about that. I am glad you finish Gallaudet University and now you can relax and have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

yes I m beware of the alldeaf, actually I heard or knew a few years ago.. since I know Alex, he told me.

I wasn't interested to join, I got too many accounts, lol.. Also I was on the deafmodels.com before. he did mentioned me about alldeaf before.

Chris

Ah, I think I've seen you around on another forum, TagDeaf that is.

Well, Welcome to AllDeaf :) Enjoy your stay.

:wave:

Ah... you might know or not.. hehe.. well thanks for said...very well.

See you around on this site as well.

Chris

Back