How you know right thing?

Family stays with you for life, but friends don't really don't. Nothing lasts forever.

aw I hope you'll find just one friend that's friend for life :grouphug:

I still keep in touch with dozens from kindergarten aka "Diaper Friends".

^^^Agree. Sunny needs time to think things through. She's young and hasn't had a chance to spread her wings yet.

Confess Sunny like daughter to me now. Care *SO* much to her. She like own daughter for me. Such caring and beautiful smart young lady who *I* admire with her wisdom here on AD at times. How she know so wise.

Would tell own daughter *SAME* thing.

Difference? Can try whatever can to force daughter to move on and give advice in that direction. Cannot do with friend Sunny. Care about. :( Wish she did not doubt I care. SO much care!!!

What PFH say. No Dallas, no problem.

Sunshine, I hope you *know* what I read in your posts and from you as person. You so amazing strong and bright and smart articulate Deaf Woman!!! I see myself in you a lot. When I you age.

No, no problem darlin. :hug: You will find way once you believe worthy! :hug:

^^^Agree. Sunny needs time to think things through. She's young and hasn't had a chance to spread her wings yet.

When you only know *ONE* male your *WHOLE* life...yes. No chance to discover what *might* be out there from someone else. Preach same thing to own daughters.

"I don't know the secret of success, but the secret of failure is to try to please everybody." --Bill Cosby

"When two friends fight nobody wins." --Edith Bunker on All in the Family

"I don't know the secret of success, but the secret of failure is to try to please everybody." --Bill Cosby

"When two friends fight nobody wins." --Edith Bunker on All in the Family

The best comment I heard all day long. That Bill Cosby is a cool guy!!

How do you know when to stay - when it is right? You just do. There are no questions in the back of your mind, every part of you feels safe and secure, and you are confident that the other person brings out the best in you whether separated by mere inches or many miles.

Back