How to run your car on tap water

Maybe most of you don't realize this... The talks about alternative fuel vehicle started when??? The answer is over 30 years ago! What happened to these 30 years? Nobody had come up with reliable, proven alternative fuel vehicles yet!!! I wouldn't take seriously over this UNTIL proven ones is in mass production.

I have good feeling for Hydrogen fuel cells... because they do burn alot easier, and for some strange reason, it will come back to water again!!! Much easy to recycle the fuel. That is the concept of hydrogen fuel cell.... they are recycleable!

I wouldn't want to walk to work every day!!! That option isn't viable becaue my work is almost 20 miles away each way!!! I ain't gonna walk 40 miles everyday!

Easy is Battary IT done

Just think about this. I just learn from somebody who have been though longer than I am. What I find very interesting is that whenever there is new invention talks, discussion whatever Of course any new invention COST money to start with. What I find very interesting is that whenever these events happen, and OPEC hears this, they will feel threatened and decided to drop the oil prices. Then the talks of new inventions dies down because people would then lost interest them when they see gas price drops to low enough. They are just cycles that have been going over 40 years!

So, point here is, when the oil price drops low enough, would you want to spend more money to switch to other form of energy? This means dumping the gasoline powered vehicles... Would you be willing to do that? I don't think so! I see this as a real problem in America...

One good example that happens back in 80's. There was a coal company (now bankruptcy), they have figured out how to squeeze soft coal into black oil. They have determined that oil price must be 30 dollars or higher per barrel in order to make profit. So, OPEC heard this, and decided to drop the oil price to 19 dollars a barrel, that coal company abandoned that idea and went bankruptcy.

diehardbiker - You are right...

How can we get started? It looks that jessewhitelaw knows how to make one. I cannot read the whole article on a waterfuel website because I am not familiar with the electronic stuff.

oh for fucks sake!
using water for fuel is bullshit!
you need more energy to break the bonds of water, than the energy made..steam.
hydrogen as a fuel is much better..and the exhuast...drinkable water!!!
but hydrogen is not very stable,and that is why there are only a few test projects running right now.
if you REALLY want to have a good fuel source you need solar energy... but you need to but a lot of photo cells and rechargable batterys to heat your house...and charge your eletric car.
this is a proven method..its just that the start up cost is high.

Your thinking correctly, the problem is once Hydrogen fuel sucess kicks in, OPEC will panic and increase the production in order to lower the price. Its been like that for over 40 years!, OPEC don't want to lose money. They would do anything to keep oil flowing out of them.
oh for fucks sake!
using water for fuel is bullshit!
you need more energy to break the bonds of water, than the energy made..steam.
hydrogen as a fuel is much better..and the exhuast...drinkable water!!!
but hydrogen is not very stable,and that is why there are only a few test projects running right now.
if you REALLY want to have a good fuel source you need solar energy... but you need to but a lot of photo cells and rechargable batterys to heat your house...and charge your eletric car.
this is a proven method..its just that the start up cost is high.

I am starting to annoy to read this issue. I know that the water would not work but the hydrogren is related to oxygen - like H2O.

I watched on the news last year, and some college engineers said that it is a possible for the water to run a "water" motor. It is going to be a long way to go. Similarly, we have a heart that pumps our blood system.

Should we forget the alternative energy because of the OPEC? The OPEC will hurt us in future no matter what. I am tired of it. I don't want us to be old people and see young people finally built the H20 or water system - we need to ride and enjoy without gas nowaday!

Tap water can't be run on a piston engine due to the metals in the engine isn't protective enough from rust or corrosion from the water and plus water can't be combustible unless it's hydrogen or other fuel source.

Even tho, I had a car toy when I was a kid that runs on water! It uses 9 volt battery as a start up power and I never knew how it really works which is a mystery. It will start moving when I put in water in its little tank.

your toy car!? you added water..the water compleated the electic circut and the car moved until the water finish driping out a very tiny hole.

Tap water can't be run on a piston engine due to the metals in the engine isn't protective enough from rust or corrosion from the water and plus water can't be combustible unless it's hydrogen or other fuel source.

Even tho, I had a car toy when I was a kid that runs on water! It uses 9 volt battery as a start up power and I never knew how it really works which is a mystery. It will start moving when I put in water in its little tank.

Oh, that is very interesting about your toy!

You made a good point. Perhaps, we could make a thick plastic "motor" and connect with rubber hoses or PVC pipes instead of metal without any rust since no heat. It may sounds impossible.

Understandable. Problem is that OPEC is sitting on huge oil reserves, they don't have anything to worry UNTIL they are depleted. When, that is the question! Of course, once we find out that oil is going to run dry, OPEC won't have any choice but to jack up the price at real high, knowing that no matter what. But again when will that happens? I dunno 4 sure!

Should we forget the alternative energy because of the OPEC? The OPEC will hurt us in future no matter what. I am tired of it. I don't want us to be old people and see young people finally built the H20 or water system - we need to ride and enjoy without gas nowaday!

That's true...

Last year or two years ago, I read the news about Saudi Arabia oil factories. They have been successful for years until their oil inspectors surveyed underground to find more oil. The inspectors suspected that there will be no more oil left on their property in approxiately 2025. (I don't remember the date.) The oil Arbaian owners do not believe the inspector's statement. We will have to see what happens. I am aware that Bush had to sign a formal paper to support alternative energy which effect last spring or summer. I am pretty sure that he rather to use nuclear power plants as alternative energy.

I am not changing your subject, and thought that you would know what is going on in our world.

Your thinking correctly, the problem is once Hydrogen fuel sucess kicks in, OPEC will panic and increase the production in order to lower the price. Its been like that for over 40 years!, OPEC don't want to lose money. They would do anything to keep oil flowing out of them.

Yea, I mentioned this problem before in some other thread. It is like a threadmill you can't get off. Everybody got a vested interest in some form of energy and who will blink first? The ones who are in control always blink last...which is real sad as we will have to experience upheavals until things settle down into the "new" regime. It never simple as switching over...never!

Back