How to help friends and family set up ntouch mobile/ntouch PC in one day

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've read some reviews on another site that it's getting frustrating waiting for a new ntouch number after you've applied. I'm here to say that's not entirely necessary.

You see, I've helped a few of my friends set a ntouch PC or a ntouch mobile/tablet account, and it doesn't take that long.

After you've filled out the application for the appropriate ntouch account, the best thing to do is immediately follow up after applying; you'll get your number quicker that way, and without the hassle of waiting.

Now, a couple of my friends tell me that in order to set up ntouch PC, you'd need a trainer to do that, and that's also not necessary. You can go to Sorenson VRS® and click on the section for downloads, and it'll show you a part where you can easily download it yourself. Just remember-- a ntouch PC account is necessary.

As for ntouch mobile, it's basically the same, although if you're just getting started, it's best to call using a VP under your own name, and it'll reflect that account. I learned this the hard way, but since then, I've been more careful when helping others. I like to help others do this, and now I'm sharing my experience.

Last edited:
You're just slightly obsessed with ntouch eh?

People take different paths seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your path does not mean they've gotten lost ~Dalai Lama

You're just slightly obsessed with ntouch eh?

People take different paths seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your path does not mean they've gotten lost ~Dalai Lama

This thread is 3 months old so why are you digging it up to attack the OP?

This thread is 3 months old so why are you digging it up to attack the OP?

I didn't dig it up lol it was one of the first threads on the list. Look at the post above mine, someone else did. Calm yourself. Granted I didn't look at the date he started it, but considering how often he talks about ntouch, and how often he makes new threads I would not be surprised if he had made it today ;)

Back