How to define life based on another not wanting to consider it on purpose.

Think.Wind

Reaction score
John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

For a deaf body, what is mixed with the sound that can't be heard? It is too easy to SEE air pollution but what about everything else that can't be SEEN with this?

Mark 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

4:41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Who does the wind and sea obey while man can't tell the wind where to blow because he wasn't given the power to do this?

If there is peace after rebuking the wind leading to a great calm, what do you think plugging your ears for your deaf body means? Don't you think that your deaf body will also receive the same thing as peace leading to a great calm versus having it made to receive everything that doesn't have anything to do with hearing to understand based on what another doesn't want to consider? What do you really think your body receives when a microphone attracts all movement? This deaf body, after being made to have a hearing loss added with hearing aid technology, removed all MOVEMENT that the inside of body cannot process before being made to explode on the inside based on this all because movement caused by wind or air doesn't want to be considered on purpose by those that want you to have a microphone added.

I've been struck by lightning before while wearing powered lightning rods before receiving lightning rod effects traveling through the inside of the head branching with an inner ear fluid leak to effecting VISION since the eye muscles is attached to the ear structure. This deaf body refuses to loose body's primary means for survival or eyesight based on something body has never had ever since birth. I tracked all of this back to knowing how nothing is considered on purpose for all deaf bodies beginning with their birth since plugging ears from environmental effecting variables is avoided at all costs and on purpose. Since I have removed the source of body's problem off from it, what does this say about everyone that listens to ignorance (technology directors) teaching the BLIND (doctors that don't know why children are born deaf) leading the BLIND (parents that listen to what ignorance has to say to the blind) ALL BEFORE this reaches a deaf baby? One will either have an open mind and consider WIND or they will have a closed mind and not consider wind. To make a deaf baby receive based on not considering WIND will only lead the body to disastrous results. The medical community is about to be faced with an epidemic since it has never considered wind and variables that are mixed with it. One does not need to see what is with wind when everyone knows how it is there even though some of this can't be heard while it will still effect the inside of the body. After hearing what couldn't be heard for 40 years based on receiving LAST treatment, this body could care less about having the ears USED to receive anything since the only this this did was INTENSIFY or raise hearing level while body still FEELS INVOLUNTARY EYE MOVEMENT based on EAR MOVEMENT that is RELATED and NOT RELATED with reception. I plug my ears from everything related with reception while there isn't anything that I can do about those that are not related with reception. Truth always prevails. We cannot control wind because we did not make it since it is the very air that we breath. This deaf body can stop wind from effecting it though. This message is only an attempt to move others closer to truth since that is what we are all purposed to be doing.

Love is just like the wind. You can not see it, but you can feel it. Love moves all 4 different directions to reach out thus far just like the wind. Listen to it very carefully when love moves and speaks. Wind have its own sounds just like love.

Nothin' will break love. Love is too strong for anyone to handle, because love follows the truth. Who will be able to follow the truth when some people can't follow ? Love is the light of all. Who will be able to see love in the light ? I know it is not easy to understand love, because love means so much for everythin'. :)

Love is just like the wind. You can not see it, but you can feel it. Love moves all 4 different directions to reach out thus far just like the wind. Listen to it very carefully when love moves and speaks. Wind have its own sounds just like love.

Nothin' will break love. Love is too strong for anyone to handle, because love follows the truth. Who will be able to follow the truth when some people can't follow ? Love is the light of all. Who will be able to see love in the light ? I know it is not easy to understand love, because love means so much for everythin'. :)
Yeah I agree with you, Love is most powerful thing and it heals people. Only we can feel Love is from One source.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

For a deaf body, what is mixed with the sound that can't be heard? It is too easy to SEE air pollution but what about everything else that can't be SEEN with this?

Mark 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

4:41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Who does the wind and sea obey while man can't tell the wind where to blow because he wasn't given the power to do this?

If there is peace after rebuking the wind leading to a great calm, what do you think plugging your ears for your deaf body means? Don't you think that your deaf body will also receive the same thing as peace leading to a great calm versus having it made to receive everything that doesn't have anything to do with hearing to understand based on what another doesn't want to consider? What do you really think your body receives when a microphone attracts all movement? This deaf body, after being made to have a hearing loss added with hearing aid technology, removed all MOVEMENT that the inside of body cannot process before being made to explode on the inside based on this all because movement caused by wind or air doesn't want to be considered on purpose by those that want you to have a microphone added.

I've been struck by lightning before while wearing powered lightning rods before receiving lightning rod effects traveling through the inside of the head branching with an inner ear fluid leak to effecting VISION since the eye muscles is attached to the ear structure. This deaf body refuses to loose body's primary means for survival or eyesight based on something body has never had ever since birth. I tracked all of this back to knowing how nothing is considered on purpose for all deaf bodies beginning with their birth since plugging ears from environmental effecting variables is avoided at all costs and on purpose. Since I have removed the source of body's problem off from it, what does this say about everyone that listens to ignorance (technology directors) teaching the BLIND (doctors that don't know why children are born deaf) leading the BLIND (parents that listen to what ignorance has to say to the blind) ALL BEFORE this reaches a deaf baby? One will either have an open mind and consider WIND or they will have a closed mind and not consider wind. To make a deaf baby receive based on not considering WIND will only lead the body to disastrous results. The medical community is about to be faced with an epidemic since it has never considered wind and variables that are mixed with it. One does not need to see what is with wind when everyone knows how it is there even though some of this can't be heard while it will still effect the inside of the body. After hearing what couldn't be heard for 40 years based on receiving LAST treatment, this body could care less about having the ears USED to receive anything since the only this this did was INTENSIFY or raise hearing level while body still FEELS INVOLUNTARY EYE MOVEMENT based on EAR MOVEMENT that is RELATED and NOT RELATED with reception. I plug my ears from everything related with reception while there isn't anything that I can do about those that are not related with reception. Truth always prevails. We cannot control wind because we did not make it since it is the very air that we breath. This deaf body can stop wind from effecting it though. This message is only an attempt to move others closer to truth since that is what we are all purposed to be doing.

You have been struck by lightening, wow it is wonder u are still alive.
I am sure my body recieved the sound from the wind but it did not reach where it is suppose to becasue I do not want it to. I like silence world where I can find the answer within somewhere away from the noise pollution world.

Back