How old is everyone here?

Did it look something like this: :buk: ?

apathrev said:
Did it look something like this: :buk: ?

thats right! i remember we all had a couple :beer: and u and i thought it would be funny to do that to heath, so we did.

well wait...u dont drink...soooo u did that like, willingly

:barf: Hell No !!!! That is f***in' sick and I never said I had a small penis. I have a big penis alright.... and No body in their right mind would show their short penis. I think somebody at a party got that guy so drunk then put him upright pulled down his pants while everybody was laughing then took measurements , careful to not show who that guy was and must have put it on the internet as a cruel and a sick joke. The guy woke up and probably realized he was violated of his privacy and I thought you guys did not like homosexuality. :barf:

Heath said:
:barf: Hell No !!!! That is f***in' sick and I never said I had a small penis. I have a big penis alright.... and No body in their right mind would show their short penis. I think somebody at a party got that guy so drunk then put him upright pulled down his pants while everybody was laughing then took measurements , careful to not show who that guy was and must have put it on the internet as a cruel and a sick joke. The guy woke up and probably realized he was violated of his privacy and I thought you guys did not like homosexuality. :barf:

wow brother u got EXTREMELY defensive about ur penis size....makes people wonder if u reall DO have a small penis. hmmm

and Cental and i are good buddies, we can joke around like that.

Heath said:

Hush

The only way I am gonna be drunk is at home. Never gonna happen .... you two are sick dogs.

Heath i think u need to have a drink right now because u are very up tight.

AJ said:
wow brother u got EXTREMELY defensive about ur penis size....makes people wonder if u reall DO have a small penis. hmmm

Wrong and what if for example you broke up with that girl then I did not know who that girl was and I date her then marry her and she goes " Oh my " !!!! and remembers you from before. She would be happy and grateful. That would be a real shocker there wouldn't it be? :thumb: :)

Heath said:
Wrong and what if for example you broke up with that girl then I did not know who that girl was and I date her then marry her and she goes " Oh my " !!!! and remembers you from before. She would be happy and grateful. That would be a real shocker there wouldn't it be? :thumb: :)

why dont u shut up about my girlfriend u dick head. she doesn't go for egotistical know it alls like you.

Heath said:

No. What would be a shocker is if something you said fell into 1 of the 2 following categories:

1. funny
2. interesting.

AJ said:
why dont u shut up about my girlfriend u dick head. she doesn't go for egotistical know it alls like you.

Tsk , Tsk I never said I know it all so you are the one that is the Mr. Know it all.... Now that is a real shocker. :)

apathrev said:
No. What would be a shocker is if something you said fell into 1 of the 2 following categories:

1. funny
2. interesting.

I am both of these things too. :werd: posting.

Heath said:
Tsk , Tsk I never said I know it all so you are the one that is the Mr. Know it all.... Now that is a real shocker. :)

suck me u obtuse dumbass

Topic I thought was How old is everyone here?

I agree with the comment made by FreeWoman77

I am 60 and still have no problem following the topic.

Back