How much

ykj19940711

Reaction score
How much any universities' accommodation costs and any off-campus' accommodation costs in USA?

Every Universities have different prices. Which University are you looking for? Medical? Law? Liberal? Do you have a name of University on your mind? Gallaudet? :lol:

Every Universities have different prices. Which University are you looking for? Medical? Law? Liberal? Do you have a name of University on your mind? Gallaudet? :lol:

Gallaudet or RIT/NITD, but should i stay in off-campus housing?

Gallaudet or RIT/NITD, but should i stay in off-campus housing?

I think it is best interest for you to stay at dorm for first year to meet new friends so you can be their roommate when move to off campus housing.

The rent in DC metro is expensive so you may need a lot of financial aid so you could find somewhere in Hong Kong that willing to pay for your college education.

I think it is best interest for you to stay at dorm for first year to meet new friends so you can be their roommate when move to off campus housing.

The rent in DC metro is expensive so you may need a lot of financial aid so you could find somewhere in Hong Kong that willing to pay for your college education.

Ok, i will try to stay at dorm for first year and then i will be their roommate for off campus housing.
But i just want to know how much this common accommodation costs for dorm and off compus housing? I am planing my budget for my further studying.
I will use my deposit about 55000usd from my current working, work at part time in usa and try to apply any scholarship.

Ok, i will try to stay at dorm for first year and then i will be their roommate for off campus housing.
But i just want to know how much this common accommodation costs for dorm and off compus housing? I am planing my budget for my further studying.
I will use my deposit about 55000usd from my current working, work at part time in usa and try to apply any scholarship.

http://www.gallaudet.edu/Documents/...hedule_Fall 2015Spring2016_as_of_01132016.pdf

See cost of attendance as international student.

You could try to contact someone that may cover your college cost.

http://www.swd.gov.hk/en/index/site_pubsvc/page_rehab/sub_listofserv/id_intivrsc/

Back