How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain mixed with snow a little while ago, looks to be back to rain.

26 now, high today supposed to be 37, but by this weekend, a possible 50. Let's see if that holds up.

snowed last night, but today it's a bit warmer and sunny! snow on the grounds, but not too cold. Now... I do need to buy a new set of gloves, as my trash bag decided to take my right glove off my hand when I threw the bag into the dumpster....

snowed last night, but today it's a bit warmer and sunny! snow on the grounds, but not too cold. Now... I do need to buy a new set of gloves, as my trash bag decided to take my right glove off my hand when I threw the bag into the dumpster....

That reminds me-- need better gloves before I head to Skokie next week. It's a lot colder in the suburbs than it is here.

CRAPPY ! We're getting a wet snow right and it rain around 7 pm them go back to snow . YUCKY!

CRAPPY ! We're getting a wet snow right and it rain around 7 pm them go back to snow . YUCKY!

It's bad up here too, the tree limbs are weighted down with snow, had a power outage earlier for a couple of hours. We should get about 14 inches.

It's bad up here too, the tree limbs are weighted down with snow, had a power outage earlier for a couple of hours. We should get about 14 inches.

Did the house stay warm? I hope you do not require electricity for heater.

All I get is mixed of rain and snow. The grass is just blanketed with the snow. I still pray for mild winter. I HATE snow!

Sunny mid 60's today might get some rain this weekend. My walks at night have been jacket worthy, mid 40's.

To all of you getting that crazy weather...stay safe and warm, especially if you are traveling tomorrow.

Sunny mid 60's today might get some rain this weekend. My walks at night have been jacket worthy, mid 40's.

To all of you getting that crazy weather...stay safe and warm, especially if you are traveling tomorrow.

I know I will be..... to State Street. The Thanksgiving Parade kicks off in about 12 hours, and I have a 6:30 AM departure time planned tomorrow. Should be back here by 11 or so, if I can manage to catch the 10:35 Metra tomorrow morning. If not, the 12:35 is my next option.

Also waiting on the big Northeaster expected to start soon. No enthusiasm 'though!

Really ? A big Northeaster , I wonder if we'll get it too in Massauchettes . We got some sloppy snow and it going freeze up . CRAP! I hate getting rain in winter.

Really ? A big Northeaster , I wonder if we'll get it too in Massauchettes . We got some sloppy snow and it going freeze up . CRAP! I hate getting rain in winter.

We got about 9 inches of snow here, heavy wet, power outages everywhere around state, including my house. I'm getting thanksgiving meal with the help of a gasoline generator, hubby out plowing the drive right now. Expecting guests if they can get here.

Geez, I dislike winter.

Cold.jpg

We got about 9 inches of snow here, heavy wet, power outages everywhere around state, including my house. I'm getting thanksgiving meal with the help of a gasoline generator, hubby out plowing the drive right now. Expecting guests if they can get here.

Geez, I dislike winter.

WOW, I hope your dinner turns out ok and your guests can make it.

Happy Thanksgiving

Snowing here. Got few inches of snow on ground

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AllDeaf App mobile app

The area on State/Van Buren is COLD!! It's frosty downtown, that's for sure.

I wish it was cold here makes it feel more like the holiday's. Warm and sunny again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back