How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now a bone-chilling 1 degree, and the temps keep dropping. Gonna need to bundle up before I step out that door at 8:45 AM.

Plain old rain here and so much of it. This is definitely an active winter season!

HAPPY that its 25 degrees but background in the sky looks gloomy, cloud and wet. Heck i m glad its 25 instead of below -0.

:ty:ChicagoBlue - yes, that's a good idea, indeed!

Shel- "active" :D you win the understatement of the Year Award, there!
At this point I think I'd like a very active -ending-

Frisky, maybe we could share your balmy 25 degrees??

Frisky, maybe we could share your balmy 25 degrees??

SURE I d be happy to give you half, so you can have 12.5 degrees and I get 12.5 I can live with 12.5. No way for below 0 degrees. :giggle:

:giggle:ok, at least it would bring it up some for me....
hey, here's some hot cocoa:cheers:

:giggle:ok, at least it would bring it up some for me....
hey, here's some hot cocoa:cheers:

DITTO This am I had a hot chocolate from TIM HORTONS :drool:

rs77fm.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. It's 66 now. Supposed to be 75 today. (actually 80 but I'm toning it down)

ha ha dogmom,

look like most of us will have heavy snow in the east coast on wednesday.

nice, sunny, not much wind a real joy but it wont last much longer, autumn coming around within a month...please autumn be late!

A balmy 27 today.

But tomorrow we will have a snowstorm for 12 hours bringing about 5 inches of snow.

A balmy 27 today.

But tomorrow we will have a snowstorm for 12 hours bringing about 5 inches of snow.

That storm is supposed to get here tomorrow night *Wonders what I need prior to snow storm No. II.... ah, yes. FOOD!!*

Ok, I'm tired of the cold & snow too, but, to look on the bright side, we shouldn't have to worry about a drought this summer.
And I'm with FF - glad it's in the 30's rather than the teens or single digits. Though that makes the snow we do get heavy and harder to shovel.

Oh yeah-- forgot to mention-- it's 20 here. Not too shabby, and because I live near the lake, it's slightly warmer here.

Ok, I'm tired of the cold & snow too, but, to look on the bright side, we shouldn't have to worry about a drought this summer.
And I'm with FF - glad it's in the 30's rather than the teens or single digits. Though that makes the snow we do get heavy and harder to shovel.

hope to see more than 20 degrees all week! :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back