How Gay Are You?

And he is in "The Closet".

gay-1202441434850.jpg

Nancy is 40% gay.

You are a straight laced girly girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!

:)

Phillips is 43% Gay... Phillips's scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe !!!!!! :D :thumb:

43% and it said I scored right in the middle and that I am happy and well adjusted hetero.

I am straight even though I liked pretty boy. lol

Pacmanz is 53% Gay!

Congratulation, you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted homo guy!

I got a 46%...probably because I know how to change the oil in my car and thought my dad was better dressed than my mom!

I got a 46%...probably because I know how to change the oil in my car and thought my dad was better dressed than my mom!

LoL! I got 63% and I don't know how to change the oil in my car... Nyah! Nyah! I couldn't decide who was better dressed but I finally chose my mom as she's not given to eccentric taste in clothes.

LoL! I got 63% and I don't know how to change the oil in my car... Nyah! Nyah! I couldn't decide who was better dressed but I finally chose my mom as she's not given to eccentric taste in clothes.

So much for my hypothesis, huh! Blew me out of the water, deafskeptic!

I got 60% gay - your open minded between the sheets and just as balanced when out in the streets, whatever that means....

and yes people have seriously asked if I were gay and people often wonder.... :???:

Gin is 50% Gay!

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!

Back