How Do You Explain Sex to Your Kids?

Now next my daughter knows about sex stuff... *sigh* Really embrassement big time.. she explained me how you got me... blah blah

I felt best for me to advise my daughter when she felt ready to talk seriouis matter.. I'll be very happy disscus w/her... when time is ready.

A little boy approached his mom one day and asked if he could take a shower with her. She was startled by this question, but humbly allowed him. During the shower, he dropped the soap. When he bended over, he looked up and asked, "Mommy, what's that?" "Oh, that's my garage." replied the mother.

A couple days later, the little boy approached his dad and asked if he could take a shower with him. He was startled by this question, but humbly allowed him. During the shower, he dropped the soap. When he bended over, he looked up and asked, "Daddy, what's that?" "Oh, that's my limo." replied the father.

A couple days later,the little boy approached both his mom and dad and asked if he could sleep with them. They were startled by this question, but humbly allowed him... on the agreement that he didn't look under the blankets. That night, they were all in bed with the little boy in between. Suddenly, he peeks under the blankets then says to his mom, "Mommy, you better open your garage. Daddy's limo is coming in."

Hmm... perhaps, I'll say this to my kids. ;)

Banjo said:
Tell them the truth, no need to make up a fairy tale about it. As long you don't shun them from asking questions, they will depend on you when it come to sex questions needing to be answered.

That's what make you a good parent.

Yes I second that.

I gave my children honest answer what they want to question us.

I remember when Danny was over 3 years old and ask me how my tummy get fatter... I explained him that baby is inside and wait until 9 months... He asked me again... How?

I answered him:
Your mommy & daddy love each other in the bed to make a baby.

I let my children watch TV about sex education and also question us, too. They knows about sex and also sex safety, too.

Defee said:
Its strange but my son never asked me anything about birds and bees!..so i approached him with a booklet on that when he was in 7th grade, he said while rolling his eyes, Mom, i already know about sex!..so i said you taking sex education at school, right? he said yeah and then from the guys too!
lol!

Yeah, it's same with my sons, too.

He learn from TV, school and friends... I gave them honest answer when they want to know. I don't beleive to be hide something and make up "fairy tale stories" to my children but honest answer because they deserve honest answer..

How do I convert from male to female on this one?

JOKE:

One day, a boy, raised in a computer-professional information.

One day, a boy, raised in a computer-professional information technology
family, asks his Dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"

His Dad thinks for a while, sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one day
you would have to find out anyway!

"Well, you see son, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We entered into a secure folder, where your mother agreed to a download
from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had
a firewall, but it was too late to hit the Delete button.

Six weeks later, your Mom sent me an instant message saying that her
operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a
self extracting file which had implanted itself in her operating system.

Then, nine months later, a little Pop-Up appeared and said:
'You've Got Male!"

I know I'm not being helpful here, but :giggle: thought we could use a laugh here.

That's pretty good joke. lol (Actually, it was a good thing that your computer did not get a virus.)

Back