How can I get FM Successware?

RoseRodent

Reaction score
I have been hunting around for a copy of FM Successware to no avail. I am considering a Phonak FM system and will probably be choosing the new Inspiro even though it's considered a children's product. The problem I have is that I do need to be able to get into the menus and things to set default channels, receiver gain, my own name, etc. because there is nobody to do this for me. Astonishingly, I do not have a teacher for the deaf!

I understand they don't want to send this out to "non-professionals" in case they use it to deafen small children with inappropriate settings, however I am currently looking at paying someone £75 to input my name on a screen (to identify it from other transmitters of the same type at events) and to select the required volume and channel. I think that's a lot when the software itself is free, but they won't give it to me because I am not a "professional". Not sure how professional I need to be in order to enter my name on a screen, but there you go.

How can I get a copy of this? Does anyone have a pile of them? Any professionals who wouldn't mind sending for one for me? The system is next to unusable if I cannot program the gain and balance the receiver, and there isn't anyone to do it for me, in this country all this stuff is programmed by the education department, not audiology, and that makes it unusable for adults.

Anyone? Phonak FM, you come recommended, and I've seen your posts elsewhere, but no joy on this one. I need to be able to change my own channels to fit in with other who have older fixed-channel radio aids, and I definitely need the transmitter to identify me by name so I will get everything safely back again at the end of an event!

In the same FM boat!

Hello. Have you had any success? I'm desparately in need of same. Can't believe its such protected software when as you say it can meet such a basic need, can easily be done, and is often unaffordable to go the "professional" route. ....ridiculous! Anyone... please help if you can. jls.res at gmail thank you!

Back