HOVRS Offers Expanded Hours and Live CC

PhatMan

Reaction score
Just saw a press release from Hands On (HOVRS) that they have expanded their hours of operation and also are offering live customer support. See the press release at www.hovrs.com

PhatMan said:
Just saw a press release from Hands On (HOVRS) that they have expanded their hours of operation and also are offering live customer support. See the press release at www.hovrs.com

that press release is one week old.

Agreed, I hadn't seen or heard such information myself. Always good to know that others sometimes have a better pulse on news than I do.

I just tried VRS and it works great with IM, I even don't need a web camera because I tell the terp I can type and s/he will interpret directly.

:roll: Pretty obivously Qwerty123 holds the grudge against HOVRS. Just for your information (in advance) that I will post on my next one that yes I know it is old news but it may not apply to everybody here. So no need for you to mention that to me. :bye:

For Mac Users, do you know that you can get iSight for free from HOVRS. Go to www.hovrs.com and apply for it. I am not really Mac user but I saw my friend who is using iSight to call HOVRS. I am far impressed with the video quality. He set it to FULL screen and it is soo smooth. Get it!

If you already have iSight, just add HOVRSim on your buddy list.

Have fun

Back