Houston Father Shoots Drunk Driver who killed his two sons...

I hunt too....

I mean. Really. Our ancestors were hunters for most 99% of our hunting history.

You should just pay respect for them, as we are survivors because of them.. You know what I'm saying? That's just such a... flabbergast comment. *sighs*

Yeah, I suspect those people are rednecks who hunt for animals. No big deal! Let them have fun. :lol:

Sure, I like Palm Springs - nice resort in dessert.

Not really... Hunting isn't limited to rednecks. New Yorkers are doing them too. Too many states are doing them. Your thinking is very limited.

I agree with you- no big deal...

Rednecks are anywhere, not limited to southern states or California.

I knew a Czech friend who I met some months ago. He bragged about assault rifle that he owned. He was showing me picture on his phone, the one that he took of himself in the rifle in his arms and grinning.

And he has no criminal history at all (except being pothead)...

Back in America, it's even worse, lol, don't know how to list them here. I was in a southern state. But they were all very nice guys. Oh, and few chicks too.
As long as they have good judgement, that's fine. If not, I am getting the fuck out of there. I am sure alot of the Southerners are sweet people.

Oh, yeah, the Southern chicks are hot (unrelated to guns). :lol:

As long as they have good judgement, that's fine. If not, I am getting the fuck out of there. I am sure alot of the Southerners are sweet people.

Uh.... o-k-a-y. Can't belive you actually thought that Europe is just like America. You are really trolling! my god... ! EDUCATE yourself for god's sake!

Here in CR, it's only some 1.5 murder per 100,000... and this country is the least restrictive in Europe...

Which is why I didnt bring my 25+ guns from US, lol. But who knows, I might buy some from here. I'm missing them :)

but umm... Yeah most Southerners are very sweet... I don't think you've met any of them :roll:

Uh.... o-k-a-y. Can't belive you actually thought that Europe is just like America. You are really trolling! my god... ! EDUCATE yourself for god's sake!

Here in CR, it's only some 1.5 murder per 100,000... and this country is the least restrictive in Europe...

Which is why I didnt bring my 25+ guns from US, lol. But who knows, I might buy some from here. I'm missing them :)

but umm... Yeah most Southerners are very sweet... I don't think you've met any of them :roll:
Oh, I was not talking about Europe at all. I was referring to the South. Who gives the fuck about Europe?

Back