Horse Track

Crazy Mundo

Reaction score
Holding a professional camera at eye level, the photographer desired to take a picture of horses fighting each other for the lead on the brown field. He stood on the right side of the white fence, near the cage at the gate. He took a look in the eye of the professional camera. Seeing the blurry picture in the eye of the professional camera, he slowly moved the scope to find a focus place. The picture became very clear and sharp until he saw eight horses with jockeys.

The audience saw the photographer fixing his professional camera. Finally, he licked his thick thumb, put it right front of him, and he closed his eye, seeing the eight cages at the gate.

One person in the audience pointing at photographer opened his wide eyes. He signed, “Wow! This is work of art! He must be great artist!”

Other person in the audience signed directly, “Yes, I know he is the one. I heard the announcement: ‘We wish all you luck.’ What is that? That’s just silly phrase, haha”

The photographer saw everything what one person in the audience signed. I love to see what other people think about my position and thats why I’m not doing for money. I’m only doing it to honor horses laboring. It is mourning to see it, in his thought.

The enormous stereos in the middle of brown track were screaming everywhere in the stadium.

Feeling deeply the vibration of grass where he stood on it, the photographer could feel his heart rumbling. Then he suddenly found out the horse race was going to start in few seconds. He turned his head to a large scoreboard. It showed ‘three’ digits going down two. It was only two seconds left before the horse race started. He jumped in his position. Pushing the button on top of his professional camera to take a picture of eight horses escaping away from their cages at the gate, he could feel the click in his hands while he held it. he did it.

Back