Hong Kong is boring.

Life is what you make it
Ykj

To thine own self bw true.

Its not bordedom,the issue lies inside you,
You can have fun and enjoy yourself anyplace..even a place likw hong kong..

I will try to enjoy myself anyplace but i really feel that it is bordom at this period. In fact, i only go to gym and painting school that offers qualifications but no assocates and degrees. there are some people who have betrayal of the spirit of Hong Kong. They give me happy.
I look forward to go to RIT or Gallaudet because i don't want to stop.

I will try to enjoy myself anyplace but i really feel that it is bordom at this period. In fact, i only go to gym and painting school that offers qualifications but no assocates and degrees. there are some people who have betrayal of the spirit of Hong Kong. They give me happy.
I look forward to go to RIT or Gallaudet because i don't want to stop.

Hmmm... Let me try to put this simply since English is not your first language:

Everyone gets bored. Life cannot always be exciting. If life was always exciting then there would be no goals to try to reach. Think of being bored as a good thing. You have many good things to look forward to in life that you do not yet know about.
Finding a spouse is good but if you are not happy then having a spouse will not make you happy. Focus on finding your happiness. I had a spouse but he did not make me happy. He became mean and violent and he hurt me a lot. I now have a new spouse after I learned to make myself happy. When I became mute he stuck by me because we were already happy. He can also make himself happy. If you expect your spouse to make you happy then you will both be sad.
Focus on self improvement. Focus on what is here right now. Make a list of things in your life right now that make you happy and focus on those things.

Best of luck to you!

--Soul

Back