Homophobic Vikings coach Mike Priefer's son enjoys calling people "gay" on Twitter

So.. what are we allowed to talk about then?

j/k

I read an interesting write up by Sports Illustrated about this. Seems like a certain coach is being painted in a certain way by a certain crowd eh? because a certain punter didn't like getting canned?

Another one..oh boy. :roll:

See? this was released 3 hours ago:

Minnesota Vikings: We released Chris Kluwe for football reasons - NFL.com

That is only going to make people wonder why Kluwe tolerated them for eight seasons ... up to when he got fired ?

hmmmm

Kluwe was due to make $1.45 million, which was more than the salary cap-strapped Vikings wanted to spend on a punter. So they drafted Jeff Locke in the fifth round and parted ways with Kluwe, bringing to an end his colorful and outspoken stay in Minnesota.

I thanked Chris Kluwe for support gay rights.

It isn't nice to call "gay" to others.

It also isn't nice to lie and attack a person's family. So no, it isn't nice to call people names. But what is really rude, is attacking someone's entire family. Kluwe seems really vindictive to me.

It also isn't nice to lie and attack a person's family. So no, it isn't nice to call people names. But what is really rude, is attacking someone's entire family. Kluwe seems really vindictive to me.

I think you having trouble to understand about this situation, so that why I'm not interested to debate with you.

There are possible cover-up in football teams, especially rape incident at Penn State.

an admirals eye opening was puzzling...............

I think you having trouble to understand about this situation, so that why I'm not interested to debate with you.

There are possible cover-up in football teams, especially rape incident at Penn State.

Sorry Foxrac, I wasn't meaning to make you defensive or even "debate" this issue. Of course, the NFL will investigate this, because they have to. It is called a "dust up" and there is always the possibility that there is a cover up like the Penn State pedophilia incident that went unreported for years. However, it is my opinion (it does not have to be your opinion - you can disagree all you want to and I will still be your friend), that since this is the NFL, and all NFL players have their own agents, contracts, access to the press, etc. I kind of do not see how any cover up could exist. Or, at least the level of cover up that existed at Penn State.

Furthermore, Chris Kwule is accusing one of the coaches .. whom he played under for 8 years (say that slowly .. eeeeiiiiiiggggghhhtttt yeeeeeeeaaaarrrrrs) is a homophobic tyrant, only after he was fired.

Apparently, he didn't like being replaced and thought he would someday, find himself in the football hall of fame since he was the greatest punter to have ever walked the planet. If it wasn't for that pesky homophobic coach that fired him. And you just have to know, the only reason he was fired is because his coach was a homophobe. There couldn't have been any other possible reason, since he was so great.

Except the other Vikings team members are now calling Kwule a liar. He doesn't have anyone in his corner, from his own team, backing him up. All he has, are tweets from his former coach's (the one that fired him) son saying some very typical rude remarks for a teenage or prepubescent aged school child. Which is kind of creepy - why stalk your coach's teenage son? I would have fired him just for that.

But again ... that is just my opinion - it doesnt have to be yours.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...special-teams-coordinator-homophobic/4295725/

Last edited:
Sorry Foxrac, I wasn't meaning to make you defensive or even "debate" this issue. Of course, the NFL will investigate this, because they have to. It is called a "dust up" and there is always the possibility that there is a cover up like the Penn State pedophilia incident that went unreported for years. However, it is my opinion (it does not have to be your opinion - you can disagree all you want to and I will still be your friend), that since this is the NFL, and all NFL players have their own agents, contracts, access to the press, etc. I kind of do not see how any cover up could exist. Or, at least the level of cover up that existed at Penn State.

Furthermore, Chris Kwule is accusing one of the coaches .. whom he played under for 8 years (say that slowly .. eeeeiiiiiiggggghhhtttt yeeeeeeeaaaarrrrrs) is a homophobic tyrant, only after he was fired.

Apparently, he didn't like being replaced and thought he would someday, find himself in the football hall of fame since he was the greatest punter to have ever walked the planet. If it wasn't for that pesky homophobic coach that fired him. And you just have to know, the only reason he was fired is because his coach was a homophobe. There couldn't have been any other possible reason, since he was so great.

Except the other Vikings team members are now calling Kwule a liar. He doesn't have anyone in his corner, from his own team, backing him up. All he has, are tweets from his former coach's (the one that fired him) son saying some very typical rude remarks for a teenage or prepubescent aged school child. Which is kind of creepy - why stalk your coach's teenage son? I would have fired him just for that.

But again ... that is just my opinion - it doesnt have to be yours.

Vikings K defends coach from homophobic allegations

Well, football coach is higher position and they should have different approach to handle this situation instead of using homophobic comments, because they could lose the job for offend gay people and some players may take test on coach to expose their imagine, that may cost their job. I think NFL will investigating this incident and make a best decision for NFL players and coaches. It is not unusual for some football players to defend the coach, taking coach's side, despite about wrong or illegal action. It is just like I defend you for carry AR-15 into California because we know assault weapon is illegal in this state, so I choose to defend you.

If deaf football player enter NFL draft and we know that deaf football player is DAMN GOOD, but the coach chose to turn down based on "performance", so deaf football player could file the complaint with NFL or turn to federal government to investigate on ADA violation.

That's sad, man.

Well, football coach is higher position and they should have different approach to handle this situation instead of using homophobic comments, because they could lose the job for offend gay people and some players may take test on coach to expose their imagine, that may cost their job. I think NFL will investigating this incident and make a best decision for NFL players and coaches. It is not unusual for some football players to defend the coach, taking coach's side, despite about wrong or illegal action. It is just like I defend you for carry AR-15 into California because we know assault weapon is illegal in this state, so I choose to defend you.

If deaf football player enter NFL draft and we know that deaf football player is DAMN GOOD, but the coach chose to turn down based on "performance", so deaf football player could file the complaint with NFL or turn to federal government to investigate on ADA violation.

That's sad, man.

And I agree with you on that point .. nobody, and I mean, no one, should have to endure ridicule for who they are.

If this coach made those comments, then he should be reprimanded for them.

But keep in mind Foxrac, words are just words. They can't hurt you unless you allow them to. Remember the old sing song we all learned in kindergarten? Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Back