Homemade Crafts

I do homemade crafts on certain occassions. Depending if I can handle it.

Forgive me for not answer your post an earlier.

Here is my answer.

I´m sure that this link will help you to understand how to make with paper-napkins on anything...

http://www.kidsdomain.com/craft/decoratecont.html

Decoupage Crafts: Decoupage Jar and Decoupage Shaker Box - Decoupage Bath Set

how to make crafts with paper-napkins - Google-Suche

For starter: I would recommend you to use piece of wood like round wood or thick paper... until you familiar with it then do glass, vase, cup, plate, pictures, etc.

Paint cream, white or light color on wood or thick paper... until they are dry then use Mod Podge (decoupage sealer and adhesive)... you know that paper-napkins have 3 paper in one... remove 2 papers (see description from those link)...

See the example what I made vases, pictures, lamp-vase, etc. etc.

I made those vases of glass vase... spray colors... paper-napkins...

Crackled Napkin Decoupage Vase

I added olive paper-napkins on the 4 corner of ceiling in the mud-room.

I made with many different paper-napkins and painting ... and then frame the picture.

I have many things for my house with paper-napkins...

Craft with paper-napkins is my hobby...

I will start to make paper-napkins as wallpaper-border for kitchen next week.. I´m going to cut the form out of paper-napkins as vegetable form and then take picture of them...

I would recommend you to start with piece of wood or paper to start with paper-napkins... Remember it´s very sensitive to work on with paper-napkins because it could end to wrinkles easy.... Take time and paint paper-napkins with Mod modge. Good Luck...

For oil painting to trick antique look on the picture frame is too complication to explain. I would suggest you to buy the book how to do with restoration on the furniture.. I tried to google English website for restoration but it´s hard to find... Restoration work is different as crafts...

Beautiful Job!!! I love it!

WOW Liebling I've always love your art work, soo beautiful, teach me!! :fingersx:

Liebling....beautiful jobs you have done. I saved the links you posted here in my favorite. This is something I want to learn someday. Thank you so much. :ty:

:ty: for like my artwork...:) and try to follow my description and let me know how it works... Good Luck... :fingersx:

Angel, I can show you how to do that next year :fingersx:

your work is very beautiful. sorry i am not in Germany. I will like to do craft work like those you posted.did you make the vase and painted them? how long will it take to learn. are you deaf?
if i get the opportuniity to come to germany then you will teach me right?
do you do those just for hobby or it your job
my only burden here is to learn these. i will first start by learning ghanaian and african craft then i will see if you like me to show you some portfolio

:ty: for like my artwork...:) and try to follow my description and let me know how it works... Good Luck... :fingersx:

Angel, I can show you how to do that next year :fingersx:

while this the year so will be good for you to show us how to do it.
I might think you have lot of skills.
great people are here.:bowdown:

i did post this elsewhere but might be good repeating and hopefully many of you might add something

anyone here who works as craftman or woman. this is about any craftwork-wood, ceremics and baskets perhaps glass.

i want to know tips for being a good craftman or woman
how you can start working in that area.

your work is very beautiful. sorry i am not in Germany.

:ty:

I will like to do craft work like those you posted.did you make the vase

No, I do not make vase. I bought glass vase from second hand shop.

and painted them?

Yes, I sprayed few different color on glass vase into "poreallen" look and use paper-napkin "angel" and "flower" on the vase.

how long will it take to learn.

3 to 5 days

are you deaf?

Yes I'm deaf

if i get the opportuniity to come to germany then you will teach me right?

Sure :D

do you do those just for hobby or it your job

It's my hobby.

my only burden here is to learn these. i will first start by learning ghanaian and african craft then i will see if you like me to show you some portfolio

Oh yes please....

I once... made a lump of clay. It may have been just a lump but it was my lump and I loved it! until... the teacher took it away! -fake cry-

Seriously though crafting is awesome. The last thing I made in terms of crafting was a gunstock. It failed misrably because of the lack of proper tools, but eh..

wow yall did make wonderful crafts!! :) and i love do something work on crafts at home...

Back