Homeless kitty

Thank you everyone,

I notice there´re big difference between my 18 yrs. old Sussi & Kim.

Sussi is fussy eater.

Kim can eat everything. She loves to eat bread, eggs, cheese, ham, vegetables, chips, fishes, any meats, etc. etc. Kim is very livid & mischeif cat. She is like dog. She loves to play & chew any slippers! It´s not normal. She already damaged my hubby´s slipper

Update:

Here is Kim
kim7.jpg

kim8.jpg

Here is 18 years old Sussi
sussi1.jpg

sussi.jpg

kimsussi3.jpg

Aww Liebling, your little kitten, Kim is so cute! and so healthy looking now too..you took good care of her! your other cat is sooo cute too! 18 years old?
holy cow! thats old for cat!...

Liebling:-))) said:
Update over Kim, my second cat. She´s such darling. I´m happy to have her.

100_331.jpg

WOAHH!!! It almost look same as my kitty, I'm adopted my kitty ... she's were homeless and same age .. 8 weeks old. Not injury or sick or likes that ... but really hurgery. So, she want have home, so she's here with me. Her name is Fifi.

Yeah, she's ate two bowl of cat foods in less than 30 mins. After that, she's all full. lol.

Now, she is around 10 or 11 weeks old.

Here is my kitty Fifi.

DCP_2353.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww beautiful cat Xandie, you have. I feel like to grab your cat & hug her...

It look like that our cat's parents are black cat & ginger cat, don't you think so?

Happy Birthday to Kim...

Today is one year since I found Kim in the forest. Let us to say Kim:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DARLING BABY... :hug: :birthday: :party:

See the update pictures of my darling Kim... The pictures was taken last November 2004. The pictures will be add after finish develop the films in the camera.

My both cats Kim (1) and Sussi (soon be 19 on Thursday) got coffee cream every sunday from us.

Kim like to eat everything like rubbish bin... She ate overleft meals... She also eat spinach, too. I still have it in camera...

It's Kim's favorite game... She still playing with it.

AWWW SWEET!!!!!

thats reminds me of my 2 darling cats... I gave them away to ranch/my uncle's ... after i found out that Allen is highly allergic to the cats so my man too..
I truly sometimes really depressed and homesick for the cats.. to be held.. so I start to looking for puppy/young dog.. Lab mix or something.. hope that will heal my depression or lonely.. hehe..
I believe the pets are best with stress relivers.. that what i have been depend on it.. :)

Happy Birthday to you Kim.. and you are lucky to have those wonderfuly family and you are so beauitful! :)

I'm so glad you took a kitten home with you and also, get along well with Sussi. :aw: Kim look likes my cat, Squeaky!

This reminds me of my cat. Gaby short for Gabrielle. On a morning after a walk with my dog I find this tiny kitten with a foot that appeared to have been run over by a car. We nourished her to good health. She had become a strong loyal cat that likes to sleep on my belly while I'm sleeping on the couch. Then we split and she took that cat away from me and I still miss her.

Richard

Wow Kim is already 1 years old! Happy Birthday Kim! She looks so great and healthy! Your cats looks like they're well kept. :):) The picture of Kim eating spaghetti with tomato sauce made me laugh! I can't believe that cat! :lol: Keep up with the updates! :hug:

Well groomed your own precouis cat! Went so fast a year.. Happy Birthday to your cat kim!
Beautiful pictures.. *wonderful memories*

Liebling:-))) said:
Update over Kim, my second cat. She´s such darling. I´m happy to have her.

100_331.jpg

AWWW...so CUTE! beautiful color! black and brown mix...wow beautiful!

TheXandieBoy said:
WOAHH!!! It almost look same as my kitty, I'm adopted my kitty ... she's were homeless and same age .. 8 weeks old. Not injury or sick or likes that ... but really hurgery. So, she want have home, so she's here with me. Her name is Fifi.

Yeah, she's ate two bowl of cat foods in less than 30 mins. After that, she's all full. lol.

Now, she is around 10 or 11 weeks old.

Here is my kitty Fifi.

DCP_2353.jpg

Beautiful color! wow! gorgeous!

if fifi's other side of the face was white she'd look like the phantom of the opera kitty.

last month I had a 2nd homeless kitty near my home i had one last year but that one was too wild but one i found last month was ok not too wild and i decide to take him (it was a male) to my humane society cuz i not ready to have other kitty since my old cat died last jan and plus i am too busy traveling between my home and California i love kitties badly but don't have time for pet i almost never home i always worry about my pets when i am away from home

awwwwwwww is that a cutest kitty ever or what!

Thanks Liebling for taking mercy on this helpless creature. You do have a good heart :)
I too love cats, I had two both passed away..

I am sure under your care the cat will grow into beautiful well -behaved lady :)

Just please, when the time comes, do not forget to spay her. There is too many unwanted and abandoned kitties to let any more to come..

Fuzzy

Back