Holiday drama

awilli414

Reaction score
My friend is in town she had a secret to share. She divorced her husband and is now dating women. She was planning to stay for Thanksgiving. Fine with me I luv her just the same. She wants her lady friend to stay...not fine my children will be home I don't let any partners except married stay together in my home...the girl friend also doesn't like hearie people aka me all my children sign even baby but she is a bit rude n sometimes i have to ask signs cause i dont know everyone any thoughts......

It's your roof. If you don't want them to stay over, then tell them so. Don't take it personally.

My friend is in town she had a secret to share. She divorced her husband and is now dating women. She was planning to stay for Thanksgiving. Fine with me I luv her just the same. She wants her lady friend to stay...not fine my children will be home I don't let any partners except married stay together in my home...the girl friend also doesn't like hearie people aka me all my children sign even baby but she is a bit rude n sometimes i have to ask signs cause i dont know everyone any thoughts......

Tell her my place is not hotel.

I can really only see this ending badly. Good luck.

:(

Tell her my place is not hotel.

Yeah, they're welcome to find a room here:

Sleep-Eazy+Motel.jpg

Your friend should not had put you on the spot like this by asking for her partner to stay too. I hope she will respect your feeling about this and find a hotel to stay.

Back