Hola!

xsuperchick

Reaction score
I'm always going away and then coming back :lol:

Don't know if you remember the last thread I made, but I talked about coming to Peru if you want to volunteer and stuff. Peru is a cheap place to live, by the way :roll: and well, I changed my job position in the NGO I work. I'm now National and Overseas Volunteers Coordinator (hope that's the right translation) If you still fancy coming to Peru and do volunteering work, would be amazing! I'll give you all the info :D And, I just came back from my trip to the south of Peru -Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno, Arequipa- so if you'd like to do it too, let me know! Didn't do the Inca Trail but I did something much exciting and less expensive: you'd love it.

So, see you around guys! :D :wave:

:ty: for reading!

Too old and blind but I hope you get some people to come down from here and help. They would have an experience to remember.

It'd be nice if you could help us, Botts, seriously! Anyway, I can tell you all the amazing stories we can have :) Thank you!

what does a volunteer do? bake lima beans? got pics? web site?

Works a teacher in the Primary school we have in a rural area, helps in the workshops, is dedicated to the Sharing Smiles, which it's the most amazing thing ever :) You'll understand it here: www.usdaperu.org I have lots of pictures, most of them on FB, I'll post them here later.

Sounds like fun, I agree would like to see a website

Back