Hola (:

beckyy

Reaction score
Hello! How's it going?

Well for starters, my name is Becky and I'm 21 years old. Currently, I live in Puerto Rico. I'm a full time college student and musician.

I use hearing aids in both ears and I'm learning sign language. So far I love it. I was born deaf and at 4 years old I was diagnosed with hearing loss ranging from severe to profound.

So these are the basics.
Nice to meet you all. :)

Hola Becky!!! Bienvenida :) Yo tambien soy de P.R.! Que bueno encontrar a alguien de mi islita jeje. No soy sorda pero estudio para ser intérprete y me encanta también ^__^ Mucha suerte con tus estudios! <3

welcome to AD
like you, I wear hearing aids in both ears and I'm also very very close to your hearing level :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun with us by reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello Nice to meet you I am skills ASL :D I hope be question to me glad of appreciate to you learn sign language :D

pues que bueno que hablas 3 idiomas! tengo amigos q viven alla en PR. Yo tmbn tengo 21. no soy sordo pero estoy tratando de aprender ASL. ayyy como me encantaria visitar PR :)

pues que bueno que hablas 3 idiomas! tengo amigos q viven alla en PR. Yo tmbn tengo 21. no soy sordo pero estoy tratando de aprender ASL. ayyy como me encantaria visitar PR :)

It may help to quote who you are replying to, it's obvious here as not many speak three languages, but it may not always be so obvious. :aw:

Oops, and yes Hello Becky! :)

Last edited:
Back