Hola from AZ!!!

DeafCactus

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new here..I am Deaf. I am Shel90's brother. Nice to be here!

Hi everyone! I am new here..I am Deaf. I am Shel90's brother. Nice to be here!

WWWW
EEEE
LLLL
CCCC
OOOO
MMMM
EEEE

and enjoy your stay here. Tell us about yourself more and especially tell us about Arizona! My partner used to lived there but currently we're in colorful Colorado and planning on moving to AZ sometime by 2008.

Cheers

WWWW
EEEE
LLLL
CCCC
OOOO
MMMM
EEEE

and enjoy your stay here. Tell us about yourself more and especially tell us about Arizona! My partner used to lived there but currently we're in colorful Colorado and planning on moving to AZ sometime by 2008.

Cheers

Thank u. AZ is all about hot..LOL! :rockon:

Hello little brother! Welcome to AD..hope we can enjoy debates from opposites ends of the country. :):deal:

Welcome to Alldeaf, DeafCactus! Do you collect some potted cacti? ;)

Welcome to Alldeaf, DeafCactus! Do you collect some potted cacti? ;)

They are already in my front and back yard of my house. Yes, I have some potted cacti, few. I have one which is about 20 feet high about to knock down. The next monsoon, it will knock the 20 feet down for sure.

Hello little brother! Welcome to AD..hope we can enjoy debates from opposites ends of the country. :):deal:

I love you and I really like the AD! Its fun and met several new friends already within a day! Yes, all ready for the debates coming from both ends of the country, WEST and EAST.

Welcome to AD :)

Ive always been curious - how does one collect water from a cactus if stuck out in desert with no water in sight?

They are already in my front and back yard of my house. Yes, I have some potted cacti, few. I have one which is about 20 feet high about to knock down. The next monsoon, it will knock the 20 feet down for sure.

When is the monsoon season?

I love you and I really like the AD! Its fun and met several new friends already within a day! Yes, all ready for the debates coming from both ends of the country, WEST and EAST.

Yea, lots of nice and interesting people here. :)

Welcome to AD :)

Ive always been curious - how does one collect water from a cactus if stuck out in desert with no water in sight?

Yes, that is the secret. There are different mini cactus. Do not get the one in my picture! That weight a ton of pounds. You will have to cut it and suck it right out. It tastes awful. I never experience that before, but I have seen in science class. Be careful with the sharp needles. Ouch!

When is the monsoon season?

The earliest ever record was in April and the lastest record was in October. The average regular monsoon season is May to September. :0) Sometime it can be really violence that can product tornandoes. Fun!

:nana:

The earliest ever record was in April and the lastest record was in October. The average regular monsoon season is May to September. :0) Sometime it can be really violence that can product tornandoes. Fun!

:nana:

But it is gorgeous when there is lightening....sit on the roof and watch it. Brilliant sky!

Back