Hockey is over, Basketball is almost over...

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
Hockey is over (I hate hockey), Basketball is almost over....that means my favorite sport is coming and that is....FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56 Days until preseason!!!!! Go Vikes!!!

but hockey will be back very short only less 150 days left to go I can't wait Go NHL Go !!!

I love all sports to watch especially not Tennis !!!! ppppffftttt Tennis !! i am very sad to see hockey season is over but go Broncos come up !!!! basketball is just okay okay and always wish that denver Nuggets would be in playoff in someday but I mean damn soon !! lol but i know it is going to be heck long road for nuggets .. and now come up for NFL oh yea !! even forward to have Las cross pro to come back again !! Go Colorado Mammoth !!! oh oopppss i am somewhat off topic this moment lol

GoldenLeaf74-If you think NFL sucks, why post on the board? Since you don't like the NFL then DON'T post it here!

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
GoldenLeaf74-If you think NFL sucks, why post on the board? Since you don't like the NFL then DON'T post it here!
who care I just post for fun!!! you must be not accept what I said.. oh please what a fucking plm

Back