hitchhiker

Originally posted by illustrator
I would like to pick up pretty topless hitchike-lady. :o
what if the pretty topless hitchike-lady is a transexual person used to be male but still have dick and you'd go :shock: and stuck with her? :rofl:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
what if the pretty topless hitchike-lady is a transexual person used to be male but still have dick and you'd go :shock: and stuck with her? :rofl:

yeah, you wish I pick up the wrong lady. :lol: Okay you make me think for extra caution... Hmm...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
here is true story ....

I did stop by and pick the guy up during day time ... i told him I am deaf and where do u want to go ??? he say anywhere ... i say ok... i keep driving and notice that the guy pull out the paper and pen and start wrote .... i just keep my own business.. even we do token the joints together... and finally i drop him off somewhere else ... and he gave me the notice with smile face ... i was surprise to see that notes for me ... so i go ahead and read the notes and I was :jaw: that he said that he was meant to murder me but he has change his heart when he find out that i am deaf and give me warning to not pick anyone full period ... but he have pity on me and let me go ... otherwise i wouldn't be here by now ..
*cough* bullshit *cough* murders have no heart :twisted:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
That's ok u don't believe that ... but i am here as proof ... it appear that he have the heart for me for some reasons.... since some murders can be picky to do the randoms know what i mean ???

I am not here to agrue with ya ... it is ur choice to believe it or not ... since it is freedom country to make the decision !

dammit ! knightwolf ! ur the luckiest on earth to be alive !

my step dad who has been a truck driver for over 30 yrs, told me about interesting stories of hitchhikers.. some r good and some arent good... he picks up the hitchhiker sometimes. he has a good sense by judging the hitchhikers cuz he was a cop and ex marine before he became a truck driver.

driving off roading in mtns, i do pick some if they r climbers or backpackers,....... but on highways... no thanks !

Originally posted by deafclimber
dammit ! knightwolf ! ur the luckiest on earth to be alive !

my step dad who has been a truck driver for over 30 yrs, told me about interesting stories of hitchhikers.. some r good and some arent good... he picks up the hitchhiker sometimes. he has a good sense by judging the hitchhikers cuz he was a cop and ex marine before he became a truck driver.

driving off roading in mtns, i do pick some if they r climbers or backpackers,....... but on highways... no thanks !

Same to my daddy (ex-army). pick hitchhikers for keep him company while drive across USA. surprise he still alive!!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

well, it could happen...they can change mind and not want to kill u , not even knowing THAT person is murderer himself. You know what I'm saying? like serial killer, you can't tell if that person is serial killer by looking at that person...its crazy out there, anywhere, any time.

Originally posted by Lasza
Same to my daddy (ex-army). pick hitchhikers for keep him company while drive across USA. surprise he still alive!!

ahhh interesting....

My best friend and I hitchhiked and a couple of guys picked us up. That's when I was only 15 and she was 17. :shock:

there were situations in groups where i often had to hitchhike with friends....

every fucking time, i always had to sit in the passenger seat. all of my friends would sit in the back.

i dislike being leered... i get a bit violent.

What if I am hitchiker and carry the sign of "Alldeaf.com", will anyone give me a ride? :mrgreen:

then treat me with respect. i am not a sex toy who you can talk dirty to.

then i will have respect for you. ok?

Originally posted by illustrator
What if I am hitchiker and carry the sign of "Alldeaf.com", will anyone give me a ride? :mrgreen:

I would give you a ride out to the woods. Hack you into a million pieces and feed you to the bears :asshole:

Originally posted by bbnt
I would give you a ride out to the woods. Hack you into a million pieces and feed you to the bears :asshole:

damn, I better remind myself to bring gun with me.

Back