Hi!

Ejet

Reaction score
:wave: All! I am a hearing wife to a HH husband, and mom to a recently discovered deaf daughter & 2 hearing daughters that studied ASL back in the day...
I am here to gain insight, support, and at times advice.. I just want to do what is best my my baby girl. Oh, and did I mention make a few friends along the way?? :lol:

Welcome

:wave: All! I am a hearing wife to a HH husband, and mom to a recently discovered deaf daughter & 2 hearing daughters that studied ASL back in the day...
I am here to gain insight, support, and at times advice.. I just want to do what is best my my baby girl. Oh, and did I mention make a few friends along the way?? :lol:

Welcome. Hope you get the information you need from this site. There are a lot of younger people on this site who grew up being deaf. They are all very nice. They can probably provide you with a lot of suggestions.Good luck.:angel:

:welcome: to AD! What kinds of questions do you have? :)

Thanks guys!!!

I'm in CA.

I can't really think of any questions right now, but I am sure I will have some...
I am glad I have a place to go since I am a little unsure of myself, and fear making mistakes as a new mom(my three girls came to me all at once from foster-care.) We are hoping to finalize the adoptions very soon!

Back