Hi

starcosmo

Reaction score
Yep another newbie. And a deaf one. Been deaf for over 40 years. Went to deaf school in Berkley, CA. also attened Galladuet but had so much fun I withdrew failing :roll: After that I spent most of my life in the hearing world. Live in WA now.
Worked, married, had children. I got a CI about 10 years ago and it is cool. I have learned to hear quite a bit although I must admit I had to work at it and I STILL depend on lipreading too much... So enough about me:D

Yep another newbie. And a deaf one. Been deaf for over 40 years. Went to deaf school in Berkley, CA. also attened Galladuet but had so much fun I withdrew failing :roll: After that I spent most of my life in the hearing world. Live in WA now.
Worked, married, had children. I got a CI about 10 years ago and it is cool. I have learned to hear quite a bit although I must admit I had to work at it and I STILL depend on lipreading too much... So enough about me:D

Hi. Galladuet, huh? :hmm:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. :wave:

Back