Hi

Dixeboy, why would you ask her to change her avatar? You shouldn't be telling others what to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Northern Irish's avatar.

I thought he was offering her his help her since she is new.

Northern Irish. Dixeboy/smithtr is trying to learn proper English grammar. He types his messages in mostly ASL grammar. It can be confusing and I also have problems reading it, but I am slowly learning.

Welcome to AllDeaf!!

If we're gonna talk about kitties, can I share that I have FIVE ?

Yes, five.
You did read right. :D

They are:

Millie
Abby
Cleo
Boy Kitty
Girl Kitty

Technically, Boy and Girl Kitty's names really are Friday (Girl) and 13 (Boy) because we got them on Friday the 13th, but somehow my SO deemed fit to call them Boy Kitty and Girl Kitty instead ;)

Hot Topic sells a figurine of a woman with about that many cats clustered around her.

I will refrain from telling you the title! :P

Northern Irish. Dixeboy/smithtr is trying to learn proper English grammar. He types his messages in mostly ASL grammar. It can be confusing and I also have problems reading it, but I am slowly learning.

Welcome to AllDeaf!!

That is pretty difficult fluent ASL/English but I try better improve grammar because I learn it more study thread! I can do it figure out better improve proper my English grammar! hope be try best archive my skill! I am good ASL hand! because try more understand! cheer

Actually, if you go back and read, she already had an avatar. He asked her to change it.

I seen that, but I don't see avatars because the way I set up alldeaf. I was assuming she had one of those avatar picked out from AD. anyway, no big deal.

I have got rid of all the animated ones, I hate moving stuff when trying to read, it's like to trying to lip-read at a disco! :-(

Welcome to AllDeaf!!

:gpost: Ahhh that explains alot so I can get better at reading Dixeboy/Smithtr's comments. :ty: for explaining to me. :ty: as well for the kind welcome :D

I seen that, but I don't see avatars because the way I set up alldeaf. I was assuming she had one of those avatar picked out from AD. anyway, no big deal.

It's allright deafgal001. I think he was trying to tell me to change it but I already had an avatar that sums me up because it says about trying to be normal but because i'm deaf I'm not exactly normal (that's my opinion of myself- so please nobody take offence) so I go back to being me because I'm unique. Anyways I think it was to do with misunderstandings but as you said it's no big deal so can we just move on from it :roll:

Hello again Northern Irish (in case your reading this post first I replied to you in my own post 'Little corner') :waves: Welcome to AD, I hope you and I can become friends since we are both of the Irish sort and survive the same kinda weather :)

Back