Hi

I get a headache every day from wearing hearing aids, trouble is I need them for work and can't afford to just quit.

Cats I like, dogs, not so much. :roll:

sometimes you headache is very everday, I am hurt my hearing aid really hurt, ouch you balance careful on everyday!! that is careful! hope be careful you are avoid worst headache! soft your hearing aid maybe volume!

That is okay! Don't worry!!! all right :D

Dixeboy, why would you ask her to change her avatar? You shouldn't be telling others what to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Northern Irish's avatar.

guy choice decide change avatar! I am nothing!! I respect to encourage to people! you are right! :D

Hmmm I don't know whether I have a miscommunication problem here for it seems to have sparked some bad vibes :( @smithtr (dixeboy) :ty: for understanding that I don't want to change my avatar but I agree with Alleycat why would you ask me to change it unless it causes offence- if so please tell me. @AlleyCat :gpost: and :ty: for bringing it to attention

I get a headache every day from wearing hearing aids, trouble is I need them for work and can't afford to just quit.

Cats I like, dogs, not so much. :roll:

Yeah? That's bad :( Well I only wear the one for the same reason (headaches). Really? More a cat lover than dogs? I'm opposite I like dogs more than cats!!! By the way your avatar pic reminding me of Puss in Boots from the Shrek films- made me laugh :)

I think it's funny and I'd steal it if it wasn't so obvious where I got it from :aw:

Yeah? That's bad :( Well I only wear the one for the same reason (headaches). Really? More a cat lover than dogs? I'm opposite I like dogs more than cats!!! By the way your avatar pic reminding me of Puss in Boots from the Shrek films- made me laugh :)

Yes I love cats, dogs are ok, but I have to know the dog. One saved me from a snake once, that was a lovely dog! :)

Yes my picture came from a phone wallpaper, not that I use it on the phone any-more! :)

Hmmm I don't know whether I have a miscommunication problem here for it seems to have sparked some bad vibes :( @smithtr (dixeboy) :ty: for understanding that I don't want to change my avatar but I agree with Alleycat why would you ask me to change it unless it causes offence- if so please tell me. @AlleyCat :gpost: and :ty: for bringing it to attention

welcome you you are happy!! :D

If we're gonna talk about kitties, can I share that I have FIVE ?

Yes, five.
You did read right. :D

They are:

Millie
Abby
Cleo
Boy Kitty
Girl Kitty

Technically, Boy and Girl Kitty's names really are Friday (Girl) and 13 (Boy) because we got them on Friday the 13th, but somehow my SO deemed fit to call them Boy Kitty and Girl Kitty instead ;)

Yes, five.

They are:

Millie
Abby
Cleo
Boy Kitty
Girl Kitty

Technically, Boy and Girl Kitty's names really are Friday (Girl) and 13 (Boy) because we got them on Friday the 13th, but somehow my SO deemed fit to call them Boy Kitty and Girl Kitty instead ;)

You are funny when you come down to the last two kittens. Very cute.

I have two cats, not kittens. The male cat is Tommy (we pick him at the Vet when he was a kitten) and the girl cat is Princess (my niece could not keep her and asked us if it is okay if we adopt her so we did). :)

:confused: ok lets just start again for it's too confusing for me to understand

Maybe you are clear try clear understand Hope be don't be confused fluent asl or English?? make sure but don't worry! thank! :D I hope be you are all right!

Yes, five.

They are:

Millie
Abby
Cleo
Boy Kitty
Girl Kitty

Holy cow, I bet your house if a fun house! :aw:

my sister's kitties names are April and Morgan

That's cute Sarfarigirl :) I like their names

Yes, five.

They are:

Millie
Abby
Cleo
Boy Kitty
Girl Kitty

Have to agree with Bebonang there the last two names are funny :giggle: I like Abby as a name- thats nice. You're house must be busy with all them kittens around :)

You are funny when you come down to the last two kittens. Very cute.

I have two cats, not kittens. The male cat is Tommy (we pick him at the Vet when he was a kitten) and the girl cat is Princess (my niece could not keep her and asked us if it is okay if we adopt her so we did). :)

Awww that's good that you adopted the cat from your niece. I was actually out in town the other day and my friend was collecting for the local animal shelter and she brought one of the dogs who was being cared for (Black labador called Shadow)- cruelity case for the owners just abandoned him :(

It was a Border Collie, lovely dog. Very intelligent, very sly when it came to food too! :lol:

Sweet. I've actually got a border collie at the minute for training. Beautiful dogs and very intelligent. Need loads of exercise though :)

Back