Hi

girlingrey

Reaction score
OK. Hi.
I am hoh, wear Phonak Naida BTE's with boots. I got them 4 years ago, and used a "box" type FM system (Small clip mic with transmitter for pocket/clip, receiver was in fabric box on desk) for 3 years before that. This'll be new for me, because I always seem to have many questions that people non-hoh/deaf can't answer, even though they're job is to answer questions/help with equiptment/be generally awesome :D So. I say Hello! to all of you.
:D
Girlingrey.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Girlingrey. :)

I am HOH as well, and I used to wear the boots. I also wore the "box" FM system. I hated them both. They wanted me to use an FM system when I got into high school but I straight refused. They're useless for me.

OK. Hi.
I am hoh, wear Phonak Naida BTE's with boots. I got them 4 years ago, and used a "box" type FM system (Small clip mic with transmitter for pocket/clip, receiver was in fabric box on desk) for 3 years before that. This'll be new for me, because I always seem to have many questions that people non-hoh/deaf can't answer, even though they're job is to answer questions/help with equiptment/be generally awesome :D So. I say Hello! to all of you.
:D
Girlingrey.

Don't worry. People here can explain anything if you can ask the question.

:welcome:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back