hi...

luckystar

Reaction score
well i joined a while ago but havent posted anything...so i guess im new...my name is stephanie, i am 21...i live in iowa...i enjoy writing and learning new things..i love basketball and football...oh yea i am also roadrunners daughter...so hello to all and i hope to get to know some of you..

what is a roadrunners daughter ?

what would you like me to tell...im stephanie..ROADRUNNERS daughter...ya know the person here

luckystar said:
what would you like me to tell...im stephanie..ROADRUNNERS daughter...ya know the person here

but why do you say your a ROADRUNNERS daughter??
what does that mean?

please define ROADRUNNERS daughter

I will just go sit in the corner because I don't get it

dunce.gif

lol.....ok...the person here who goes by the alias of ROADRUNNER...that is my father...get it now

THIS Roadrunner...luckystar is my daughter....just ignore bbnt, he's jailbait.... :lol:

Welcome to Alldeaf luckystar! I'm glad you made it here and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice and wonderful members here in AD! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :hug:

sorry but I have spent the last to days hiking and
just didn't get it

Duhard.gif

until now

a little to much rain on my hike i guess

hiya pops....thanks for the welcome..bbnt seems ok..just pullin my leg...or ihope

luckystar said:
hiya pops....thanks for the welcome..bbnt seems ok..just pullin my leg...or ihope

I wish, but I really didn't get it :tears:

luckystar said:
it'll be ok i'll help ya out bbnt

I think i'll just go to bed, i must need sleep more than I thought

Back