Hi!

flower.gal

Reaction score
Just popping in to introduce myself. :wave:

My name is Ash, I live in north central Wisconsin; I have bilateral high frequency moderately severe to severe hearing loss, know "basic" ASL, work in the medical field and have been married for what seems like forever! :)

Am looking for new people to meet and hopefully some local to me.

Have a great day!

~Ash

Just popping in to introduce myself. :wave:

My name is Ash, I live in north central Wisconsin; I have bilateral high frequency moderately severe to severe hearing loss, know "basic" ASL, work in the medical field and have been married for what seems like forever! :)

Am looking for new people to meet and hopefully some local to me.

Have a great day!

~Ash

Hello and welcome to AD; are there a lot of deaf folks in your neck of the woods?

HI ! I have a bilateral high frequency severe hearing lost. My right ear is worst . Do you work in a hospital or a doctor's office ?

Tousi, not that I can find. :( I'm somewhat of an introvert so it's not easy for me to "get out there". I'd love to meet up with people, but I'm shy.

Whatdidyousay!, mine too! I work at a high behavioral home on third shift, so neither hospital or doctor's office. I wish I did, I went to school for it but no luck yet. :/

~Ash

:wave:
this Summer there was Deaf Northern Woods Picnic in Hortonville sponsored by the Fox River Valley Assoc. of the Deaf and WI Snowmobilers Club of the Deaf; maybe you can contact either of them and see what might be happening in your region.
I'm hoh and in Southeastern WI.

Tousi, not that I can find. :( I'm somewhat of an introvert so it's not easy for me to "get out there". I'd love to meet up with people, but I'm shy.

Whatdidyousay!, mine too! I work at a high behavioral home on third shift, so neither hospital or doctor's office. I wish I did, I went to school for it but no luck yet. :/

~Ash

My daughter worked in high behavioral home and it was hard work she worked with kids. Some of kids parents just left their kids and never came to see them . :(

My daughter worked in high behavioral home and it was hard work she worked with kids. Some of kids parents just left their kids and never came to see them . :(

I understand. I've been doing this type of work for about 11 years and have seen this a lot, unfortunately. It's not easy, but it illiterates the need to have stability in this field so they can develop relationships that are positive and helps build trust.

~Ash

Back