Hi there!

gypsy

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forums so going to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old female university student living in the state of Queensland, Australia (If you are a fellow Aussie, please say hello :cool2:).

I have severe-profound hearing loss (since birth) and currently wear a hearing aid and a cochlear implant. I communicate orally only.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

G'day from Melbourne!

Hope you'll enjoy spending your time here. What are you studying at Uni?

I'm also severe-profound hearing loss but uses speech and sign (prefers to sign).

Cheers

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is pretty much goes with the signature (bottom). I speak, but would rather sign ASL. So I hope you can learn how to sign AUSLAN. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Miss-Delectable (from indeed the shopping capital!) I am studying my Masters in Development Practice (social and international development). Only another year to go! I'm hoping to head to Melbourne for the Deaf Games next year, so I might bump into you then?!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Miss-Delectable (from indeed the shopping capital!) I am studying my Masters in Development Practice (social and international development). Only another year to go! I'm hoping to head to Melbourne for the Deaf Games next year, so I might bump into you then?!

That's cool. I had no idea about the Deaf Games in Melb, lol. But we could meet, yep. Best luck in completing your masters.

Gypsy, Hi! I'm another Aussie, from Newcastle, grew up in Sydney and am now currently in Thailand with my husband and kids.

Back