Hi there!

mbenson5

Reaction score
Hello to everyone! I am so excited to have found this website. I am an occupational therapy student at Eastern MI University and I am learning ASL and would love to learn more about your community! So if you wouldn't mind my participating and learning more about how this works, I would really appreciate it! My goal is to educate more people about the deaf community, so please, please someone (kindly) point out to me if I make a mistake or appear to be too nosy! :giggle: Let me know what you would like others to know about your life if you feel like sharing, because I truly want to learn! Thank you so much! Melissa B. :ty:

Hello to everyone! I am so excited to have found this website. I am an occupational therapy student at Eastern MI University and I am learning ASL and would love to learn more about your community! So if you wouldn't mind my participating and learning more about how this works, I would really appreciate it! My goal is to educate more people about the deaf community, so please, please someone (kindly) point out to me if I make a mistake or appear to be too nosy! :giggle: Let me know what you would like others to know about your life if you feel like sharing, because I truly want to learn! Thank you so much! Melissa B. :ty:

Welcome to AD.

:welcome: and enjoy your stay! I am sure you'll find many neat information here if you decide to stick around in AD. :thumb:

Thank you!

Thank you for the welcome - I think this is a very welcoming website and I'm glad to have found you all!! I'm taking my first ASL class tonight after having been away from it for awhile! So excited!! :ty:

Back