hi new to alldeaf looking to make friends

bambam1213

Reaction score
hi all,
i am new to alldeaf . i been deaf sence berth but at the age of two i was given hearing aids.so as i say i live in bouth worlds . i saufer from Depression some becous i am deaf . i do not know how to spell well ,and i can not sign..so i have truble comunicating with outhers like me so it make it hared for me to make friends. so i thoug this would be a goood starting point for me to make friends. so if you are intrested in chating with me let me know .
thank you JIM
COVENTRY ,RI . USA

Last edited:
hi all, ...
:welcome: & Chips Ahoy Mr Jim,

You communicated very well here! I see no problem. I understood everything you wrote. I am not a spell checker. :) So please visit alldeaf often, & chat away!

I am not going to talk about depression because it is too depressing. :D

What are your hobbies Mr Jim?

Sit down Mr Jim, relax, have a Coca~Cola with Elvis and stay awhile ...

_elviscoke_vs04_welcome.jpg

Hello!! :):) I do undy your wrote! ;):) Ummm

What do you work?

Welcome Jim :welcome: I understand where you are come from . Enjoy your stay here :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Sure hope you'll find comfort and making new acquaintances (friends) here in AD, also, enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Big :welcome: Jim!!

No judging accepted in here so come in and stay a long time!!

BTW - BamBam was one of my favorite Flintstones characters :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! I can understand what you are going through and you have comes to a right place to make new friends and to communicates here in Alldeaf. Enjoy your stay to browse and post. :)

Hello!

Welcome to AD.... Enjoy your staying and have fun posting.

Back