Hi new here

chiquita

Reaction score
I'm hearing, learning to sign as I find the language to be a beautiful one. I hope in trying to make a friend I'm not looked down upon. I live in MA and hope I hear from some one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

ChiquitaLogo.gif

Good find! lol ^^

Silly lol I like it though and I'm from Southbridge :)

Thank you ^_^ how are you all doing tonight?

I am doing allright. Did you enjoy looking through the threads on AllDeaf?? I hope that you will be around for a long time! :)

I am doing allright. Did you enjoy looking through the threads on AllDeaf?? I hope that you will be around for a long time! :)

I'm happy to hear that :), and yes it is very interesting reading what others have to say. I'm still a bit confused as to how to get around but I'll be stopping in to try and keep up. Where are you from? Where I live it's a small town I tend to keep to my self lol.

:welcome: To AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

I'm happy to hear that :), and yes it is very interesting reading what others have to say. I'm still a bit confused as to how to get around but I'll be stopping in to try and keep up. Where are you from? Where I live it's a small town I tend to keep to my self lol.

What state are you from? I am originally from Long Island. I have been living in upstate New York for two years.

What state are you from? I am originally from Long Island. I have been living in upstate New York for two years.

:wave: thank you benonang. I live in Southbridge ma, I lived in the Bronx for a few years but I didn't like how fast paced and expensive it is. My mom is still living out there as well as my dad's family. How is it in upstate NY? Quiet?

:wave: thank you benonang. I live in Southbridge ma, I lived in the Bronx for a few years but I didn't like how fast paced and expensive it is. My mom is still living out there as well as my dad's family. How is it in upstate NY? Quiet?

I live in suburbs. It is not bad living here. Binghamton is similar to Long Island. Have you been to Long Island? How did you end up in Massachusetts?

Moved out here to be closer to my Grama and no I haven't "/ I don't get to travel much.

Back