HI my name is chocoholic and I have a problem....

chocoholic

Reaction score
:wave:

jk jk

Just wanted to officially introduce myself :D

I'm 20 hearing and LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate and learning new languages. I'm in my 2nd year of university and want to be conversational in 5 languages by graduation. I'm learning ASL and Arabic right now. It's nice to meet all of you and hopefully this site will teach me about deaf culture :D

What a coincidence! I'm crazy about chocolate, too. :giggle:
Welcome to AD.:wave:

Thanks :D I've been wanting to tell you how awesome your display pic is but didn't want to interupt another thread. JON STEWART IS HILARIOUS <3 THE DAILY SHOW :D

:wave:

jk jk

Just wanted to officially introduce myself :D

I'm 20 hearing and LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate and learning new languages. I'm in my 2nd year of university and want to be conversational in 5 languages by graduation. I'm learning ASL and Arabic right now. It's nice to meet all of you and hopefully this site will teach me about deaf culture :D

What kind of chocolate do you like the best?? I love dark chocolate . Welcome to AllDeaf !

Ew. I am allergic to chocolate, and you are not welcome to here. :D

I don't much like chocolate, but I do like my dark chocolate almond milk.

I can't have a lot of chocolate due to being allergic to dairy.

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

Welcome.

I love chocolate too. I don't eat much of it though as I have somehow learned to turn the other way for the most part. :lol:

other languages

so i'm learning Arabic and ASL now i already speak English and Somali and later i want to add French.

I don't much like chocolate, but I do like my dark chocolate almond milk.

I can't have a lot of chocolate due to being allergic to dairy.

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

HEY! I love the dark chocolate almond milk too! Silk! :) I love almond milk in general, I can't drink dairy but I love cereal and pbj sandwiches that need milk to be complete :)

i like slightly salted chocolate with crushed almonds. other than that i dont eat it

Back