Hi! I've been lurking...

That's cool; my sister graduated from St. Catherine's way back in the 70's!

Wow, I didn't know there were white or Albino Squirrels--which one is it and does it have a name? Ours are gray. I have never seen one in white lol. Never knew they existed except for those that fly down.

Well, hi, hi, hi and welcome to AD. Enjoy your stay.

P.S.S.T tell me about the squirrel name :)

Tousi - That's cool! My mom went there too. I'm the second of the family to go there.

TiaraPrincess - Yep, there are! The one in my icon hangs out around my house, but he doesn't really have a name, just "White squirrel." There are two on campus though. The scrawny little one is named Chester! He's very cute! I don't think albino squirrels are very common, we just have a bunch around here - inbreeding I think.

Kaimia said:
Thank you for the welcome!

MsGiglz - Yes, the squirrel is from Minnesota too. They are my favorite animals. :) It was at the neighbor's feeder and I took the picture this summer.

Magatsu - Yes, I am the only one.

Dang!! they are sure rare to see those around here.. Only i saw mini fox squirrels and black squirrels.. of course the common grey squirrels.. they are fun to have them in backyard but once you become pets with them, they will go into EVERYTHING.. so make sure set your bountry between them.. hehe

:giggle: by the way.. welcome to AD!! :)

Hi Kaimia,
I am also new here and like you, i am also a college first year. I am HoH (bilateral sensioneural) but i went to a school for d/Deaf/HoH/hearing so I know ASL, although I dont use it often.
I also am majoring in Biology and possibly studio art.
I am no doctor but it sounds like you could have an auditory processing disorder which would explain why you can hear speech but it makes no sense. That is the extent of mu knowledge on auditory processing disorders but i hope that the doctors find a way to help you soon.
Good luck on finals.

Back