Hi Im new

Nightman1103

Reaction score
:wave::wave:Hello, my name is robert. I am very hard hearing,i use hearing aids to help me hear but i mostly use lip reading as a way to hear. Born with nerve deafness and was pushed thru public school cause my parents worked there. I noticed that i'm going back to my old ways as to saying yes ok just so folks will leave me alone. Also that my anger at myself for not hearing .I dont know sign as i should just what i picked up here and there. Still learning by myself . ok to be blunt about it im alone on this trip with no real help from family have no friends cause the just dont wanna have to talk slow and repeat what they said. So i'm here to learn be taught and make friends if its possible. enough for now .... how do i update my profile and do the things that is required for alldeaf?

There's no requirement here, I think...

However. No discussion for politics nor religion. That is the rule here. Although I might have violated them sometimes.

About nerve deafness- I hear there's a promising research on curing that. Or so I think... *trying to recall*

Back