Hi I'm Maria I'm New Here

WantToSign

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Still figuring out this site (it does seem a little confusing so i hope everyone can read this as I still don't know how to even write people) I am CANADIAN :) and I am living in Toronto. I am hearing and have never encountered with a def person personally....I am interested in learning more about the def community and would really like to learn ASL to improve my communication skils and to become more involved. If there is anyone living in Toronto who would be able to communicate with me that would be great....even anyone else from anywhere in the world who would be looking for some new friendship and could help me out a little!!... Hope to here form you soon,

Thank you (i know how to say that in ASL!!)

Maria

Welcome to Alldeaf, enjoy your stay here. A wee English lesson to start things off: def is supposed to be deaf. :lol:

Welcome to Alldeaf, enjoy your stay here. A wee English lesson to start things off: def is supposed to be deaf. :lol:

she is really cute, so let's not be grammar/spelling nazis and scare her off.
giggle.gif

Good to see you here, welcome. I am new also, still in the learning curve BIG TIME !

Hey everyone!! Thanks for the welcome....P.s.....I now have noticed I have been spelling it wrong all this time (I am a poor speller) .... and that thank you emotion is cool!

Hi Maria,

Nice to see someone else is from Ontario! I'm new on this site too,

hey maria im from toronto aswell but i dont know asl. If u do meet any cuties do feel free to send them my way :P aha

Back