Hi! I'm a 3rd year ASL student interested on meeting anyone deaf/hoh!

kelsielynn67

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Kelsie. I'm in my 3rd year of sign language at my high school. I have learned a lot about not only the language but deaf culture and history of deaf culture. Along with situations like DPN. I've been very interested in the language since I started taking the class freshman year. Not sure how I intend on using it in my future but after an interpreting project we had in class my teacher reassured me I had potential for using it in the future! I am here simply to meet new people so that when I attend more deaf events maybe I'll see someone I know there! Or at least feel more comfortable using the language I've worked so hard to learn!:wave:

I agree! I'm new to this site but have some experience with ASL. This is my 1st year of sign language, but I work with friends who are Deaf and also within Deaf Ministry in church. I'm hearing. Look forward to meeting new people and working more with the Deaf community and learn more about their culture! This is indeed a unique and awesome language!

Back