Hi i am new here...i need help..

Joekad99

Reaction score
:hmm:i been mainsteram from k to 8th grade, i asked my partent adout deaf school in sc(SCDB)i went vSDB but it great school...i have heard news about SCDB....:eek3:i was alike 0.o..lol....:D :lol: ......well...i have never fail any classes but it year i ALMOST fail ela class...whew i made to JL Mann high school..:cool2: ....:deaf::eek3: i also happy about going to rich richmond camp...well i not have nothing to say...my name is Joey Kadera and i am :deaf: and i am 15yr old...i hope u have read my mom post..it called deaf son..:lol::cool2: ....

:welcome: to AD!

I was mainstreamed from k to 12th grade. It was miserable and isolating for me. Do you feel the same way or are you just curious about the Deaf school? I expressed wanting to go to the Deaf school when I was in 8th grade only to be told that I was too "smart" for it. Looking back, those who told me that were very wrong.

Hope you like it here!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy your stay here with us on this fun forum. Good luck with your educational studies. :)

okkk i get it..plz dont replay many like (welcome to tread!) just post once plz....i think it is annyoing....by the way thank you

You may be 15 years old, but that is the way we want to welcome every person on the introduction forum. Like everybody on the thread, I always welcome you and every new person with your introduction to letting us know that you are interest in the forum of AllDeaf. We love AllDeaf.

So :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

I still need to ask Alex to do something about my old accounts. I think I made no more than 3 accounts.

Back