Hi, Here comes the Most Ugliest Girl in the US!

NocturnalQueen

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals. I'm NocturnalQueen, the world's ugliest gal. It's a pleasure to be here!!! :)

Why do you call urself ugly? I think everyone is beauitful in their own way. Beside welcome to AllDeaf. Have fun posting along with us. :mrgreen:

:wave:welcome here ane enjoy:Wave:

HEY cheri is right abt this.. everyone are bootiful in the world.. no matter what!!! the god made the people are bootiful and happy!!!!! :thumb:

Hello NocturnalQueen, Welcome to Alldeaf, like Cheri mentioned in here, everyone's beautiful in their own way...nothin' ugly about that! But, anyhow, enjoy reading and posting in here, also, hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! ;)

awww why would you call yourself ugly?, you know what? Cheri is right, Everyone is beautiful in their own way inside and outside!....and just remember the inside is what counts the most!!! :ily:

and btw, Hi and Welcome to AD, glad to have you here with us, and enjoy your stay girl!

O...K...but everyone's beautiful in their own ways. :D Welcome to AD and hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. ;)

:wave:

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with new friends ! ;)

Back