Hi Gang!

chucky69

Reaction score
Well, I'm back! :) Anybody miss me? lol

Not much going on, except now my hearing is so bad now - there is a great likelihood I won't be able to get my CDL renewed.

Mostly because my hearing has gotten that bad since even the last time I posted on this site.

I have another hearing eval this Thurs - so will let ya'all know how it goes.

I would have been back about a week or so ago - but the lost password link kept giving me a rough time - but it's all worked out now.

l8r!

-charles

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Well, you just have to get adjusted or adapted to be deaf. Good luck on your getting the hearing evaluation or test. Good to have you back again and please stay on for reading and posting here. :)

Hi Chuck, I hope you have better luck than you expect on your evaluation.

well well well chucky! look at what the devil has brought in :devil:

:wave:

Thanx all!

Botesini - thanx, but from what I have been experiencing lately, and from what others have noticed about me - I'm not so certain I'll do as good as I did last time.

Most notable- the fact that my hearing aid needs to be tweaked again, because I am having to about have t turned up all the way in order to hear. And when I do have my hearing aid in - it seems like my other ear, takes a siesta. So yeah, Wednesday should prove interesting.

No rockin robin, I'm not related to chucky! lol

Although I did borrow his name plus 69 for, well - let's just say - obvious reasons, eh? lol

-charles

Back