Hi from Ohio :)

lraed74

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading though this forum for a little bit but just signed up today. I was born hearing and had normal hearing up until I was almost 25 (33 now)and completely deaf now. This all happened from a genetic disorder, which I found out about when I was 22, called Neurofibromatosis type II.

I've taken ASL I & II, I'm not fluent by any means but do ok. I do have some deaf friends here in town but most of who I associate with are hearing.

I've enjoyed reading through the forum so far and wanted to say hi. I live in Columbus, basically downtown.

Communication wise, I use a blackberry 8703e, which I love and never leave home without it! :)

Earl

Hi all...l
:welcome: & O Hi O to you to also Mr Earl Sir!

All of us are very happy you are here.

How you do in?

cabinwithwater_gifjoe-1.gif

Hi Earl !! from a fellow Buckeye :cool:
:welcome: to AD!!
I think you will love it here!

Where are you taking ASL?
Are you a member of OAD or OADB?
We have a most awesome time at OADB functions, there is a retreat coming up in Sept. - I think in Columbus :)
ran256 and I will not be at the upcoming retreat, we will be out of state.

Anyway!! Glad to see another Ohioan here!

ASLGAL

Hey ASLGAL,

I was taking them at CSCC but that was a few yrs ago. I'm not a member tho of the organizations you listed.

:welcome: to alldeaf and hope you feeling warm welcoming here, and I'm here in Ohio too. welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome Earl I just love this site there is so much information here I have alot of reading to do lol take care Don

Hello Welcome!!!!

I Know Few In Ohio But I Have Not Hear Someone For Long Time He Live In Ohio I Wonder If You Know Him His Name Is John Howard ?

Back