Hi from MN

I have hours when I can only hear some sounds and I can barely hear what someone is saying to me even when I'm so close to them and other days I'm fine

Not always. The problem when trying to read peoples lips is how fast they talk, which makes it more difficult.

Not always. The problem when trying to read peoples lips is how fast they talk, which makes it more difficult.

Me too..it's very fast for me..but it's ok for me:D
You got take audiogramy at sound and vocal? Or how it's your lost in %,hertz ..but just ask :)

On my left side its only 20% lost but the right is 45% lost
My left side is good with picking up sound and vocal and my right is better when listening to music through earphones

Nice hear that about you! I think you cannot hear when your friends or people talk so slow or silent...they must talk a bit .speak up ! :D
What music you can use listen? Instrumental? or

I listen to a lot of music with heavy base because I can feel the vibrations and it makes it easier to hear most of the sounds

I listen to a lot of music with heavy base because I can feel the vibrations and it makes it easier to hear most of the sounds

You use headphones,but with the amplifier for hear? Or speakers for laptop or pc ? :dj:

I have days when I can hear no problem and then I have days when I can barely hear

I have days when I can hear no problem and then I have days when I can barely hear

It's from pressure atmosphere and maybe you are tired...
Well when you sleep so much..your brain is very fresh,your hear is very sensitive...

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Signing-Body-Poetic-American-Literature/dp/0520229762 said:
Signing the Body Poetic: Essays on American Sign Language Literature: H-Dirksen L. Bauman, Heidi M. Rose, Jennifer L. Nelson, W.J.T. Mitchell, William C. Stokoe: 9780520229761: Amazon.com: Books[/url]

I will check it out :ty:

Back