Hi from California! :)

mThomas

Reaction score
My name is Miranda I live in Modesto California. Im hearing but very passionate about deaf culture. I love the history and the beautiful language. I am married and as soon as my husband finishes school I want to go to Ohlone college and start studying to become an interpreter. I am looking to make some Deaf or HOH friends in this area to hopefully learn more and create friendships. I had a few Deaf friends in Salem OR which was where my eyes were opened to the beautiful Deaf culture but haven't been very successful in finding a Deaf community here.

There are a lot of deaf people live in SF/Bay Area/Sacramento/Fresno. I know very few people live in Modesto, but they like to stay inside most of the times. By the way, welcome to this forum.

nice to meet you too! sorry im still trying to figure this thing out and idk how to write on your profile :(

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi, I'm hearing too! My name is Anna and I'm an ASL major at Gardner-Webb. It's nice to meet you.

Back