Hi everyone !!!!!

Irishgirl

Reaction score
I am deaf, I am from Pa. I am new and hope to meet everyone..

:welcome::welcome: Irishgirl, glad restless_heart dragged you in here :laugh2: another fellow Patriot :) Enjoy your stay and get used to this forum sure you will get the hang of it in no time :)

:welcome: aboard to AllDeaf. Everybody on this thread seem to cheer you and I think I know why. It is March and it is Irish month. So your name Irishgirl come in the right moment giving us green thumb up this month. Anyway, enjoy and have fun with us. Lots of interesting threads, here. :wave:

:welcome::welcome: Irishgirl, glad restless_heart dragged you in here :laugh2: another fellow Patriot :) Enjoy your stay and get used to this forum sure you will get the hang of it in no time :)
Yes it is new to me and I really like it too !!!!! Thanks for pulling me in ..
Love ya !!!

:welcome: aboard to AllDeaf. Everybody on this thread seem to cheer you and I think I know why. It is March and it is Irish month. So your name Irishgirl come in the right moment giving us green thumb up this month. Anyway, enjoy and have fun with us. Lots of interesting threads, here. :wave:

Hi and Thank you, My grandfather is from Ireland and his Birthday is on St, Patrick's day, I am partly Irish too thats why I name after that it reminds me of him.. I will have fun and enjoy with all of you, My friend told me about this ad.com so I did try out if I am not busy and I will go on, I will check out the threads it is new to me .
Are you from Pa? Nice chatting with you ...

oops I thought you were restless_heart's message ,I am sorry I send it to the wrong person this is my first time ...

Back