Hi everybody, new here =)

Heather Noel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

:wave:

I'm from southern california, and I was born hard-of-hearing (premature birth). I just found this site and thought it was interesting. Hope to meet more people deaf people here. =)

Heather

Welcome how old are you? High school age? College age? I'm HOH too How did you grow up? oral, mainstreamed etc? we welcome HOH and deafies of all stripes ...but we like to know a bit about your history lol.

:wave: welcome, Heather.
I was also born premature, by a couple months. It was later-age, un-expected pregnancy after my folks had given up trying and there were complications the last trimester.

My mom remembers docs. telling her I was missing bones from my inner ear.

Hello there, How are you? Welcome to Alldeaf.com it's a great site and meet many people!! oh i also would like to say Happy New Year to you!! it's not late to say it's still new :) well i was born deaf hard of hearing and my right one is getting bad and gonna have operation in next 3 month CI. oh i would like to say Nice to meet you Heather! :)

hey Heather, I'm HOH but almost totally deaf here since I'm moderate-severe now severe loss here! :D

hi im new hear too im hard of hearing living in sandiego ..on here hopeing to meet pple hope to meet others and video sign with others i dont sign fast im learning lost alot of hearing in 2yrs. so now in school..asl

Back